X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halftime

I want to thank all of you who have come out and played in this first half of SOWS.
    Then there's all the peeps who have helped set up and run these gigs........
    Without these people we would prolly just play 5 or 6 gigs a season. So, please take the time and thank those who made it possible for the rest of us to have a gudt time! Regardless of how bad some of these 'put together' courses kicked our buttz.
    Now for the 2nd half!
    Besides the Safrai gig, we now get to play on established courses with pads and baskets just waiting for us! This makes Yose very happy indeed!
    I am looking forward to the separate pro/am days as our rounds should flow right along with even some seldom heard of 3'somes.
    It is a real pleasure for me on Am days to follow some groups around, spot and meet some of these folks I have been yelling at for the last few months.
    Also, we have had a few who have played, qualified and received awards in two divisions.
    Cya all at the Front!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X