X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Mary

This was my first tourney this year with the SOWS and although there were some minor issues I was very impressed at the running and organization of this tourney. I am completely hooked on this series and will do my best to make as many of the remaining events as possible. Thank you to all of those who put in all the work to make these run!!
    Karma is only a bitch if you are.

Thank you!

Originally posted by jjweather View Post
    This was my first tourney this year with the SOWS and although there were some minor issues I was very impressed at the running and organization of this tourney. I am completely hooked on this series and will do my best to make as many of the remaining events as possible. Thank you to all of those who put in all the work to make these run!!
    jjweather,
    Whatever the weather, in the skies, on the ground or in our ego's..... we play SOWS!
    I too am very impressed with what these folks have done and still do, to make these SOWS gigs what they are.
    Issues?
    Imagine a 100 or more people (116 at Wolf) showing up on the same day playing 36 holes and for the most part (durn Windy Creek) finish before dark!
    With this format of registering, playing and awarding 100+ players a gig, yep some things slip through chains. BUT, the SOWS staff always makes it right.
    I am glad you are hooked and am looking forward to meeting you.
    I just thought of a SOWS gig we played 16 years ago at IM in which we had a grand total of 13 players. We all played pro and the Boydster took the gold!
    Thanks jjweather for your feedback!
    Thanks to all you gig table peeps!
    Glenn Higgs
    Tyler Phillips
    Ron Cole
    Atticus
    Alan Robertson
    Dimitri
    Josh Gausnell
    LP3
    Papa P
    Q
    Scott Stuebing
    those I forgot, it's there!
    Yose
    Last edited by Flatroc; January 8th, 2013, 04:57 PM.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Disc catcher basket left at Indian Mary ( Oregon sticker on it ). Anyone have it ?
      Mikey is feeling like he lost part of the family

Comment

any word?

Originally posted by southpaw View Post
        Disc catcher basket left at Indian Mary ( Oregon sticker on it ). Anyone have it ?
        Mikey is feeling like he lost part of the family
        Bummer man!
        Did he find it yet?
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X