Week 7 smack talk Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OR Team DG: Week 7 smack talk

    Look out squirrel boy ... My job has me evicting your kin out of all our houses hope you got room to house them.... I would say some thing about you Steven but I figur you have enough pain ... After all you have to look in the mirror every day and wonder why there's a squirrel trying to get your nuts... Don't worry I'll have more to say to rest of your anorex team

  • #2
    Originally posted by George A. View Post
    Look out squirrel boy ... My job has me evicting your kin out of all our houses hope you got room to house them.... I would say some thing about you Steven but I figur you have enough pain ... After all you have to look in the mirror every day and wonder why there's a squirrel trying to get your nuts... Don't worry I'll have more to say to rest of your anorex team
    Now thats poetry!
    I hope you Sunday guys frolf better than you trash talk.
    sigpic
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

    Comment


    • #3
      Shh, Dan it hurts the Sundays folks feelings when we bring up beating them........ again.
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
        Shh, Dan it hurts the Sundays folks feelings when we bring up beating them........ again.


        Am I the only one who thinks talking smack in a handicapped league is a bit absurd?

        Aside from the obvious comedic value anyway...
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Am I the only one who thinks talking smack in a handicapped league is a bit absurd?

          Aside from the obvious comedic value anyway...
          Why yes ... Yes you are

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
            Now thats poetry!
            I hope you Sunday guys frolf better than you trash talk.
            For one us "Sunday" guys disc golf not frolf like you minor leauge "Saturday" guys .... For dos even your smack talk is minor leauge...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by George A. View Post
              For one us "Sunday" guys disc golf not frolf like you minor leauge "Saturday" guys .... For dos even your smack talk is minor leauge...
              A: Low Blow!

              2: You have 1.5 more points than the DISCRUPTERS so,(<--that's a comma) it looks like we wont be playing you in the finals.

              Tres: Hagerty is right... He's always right!


              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                A: Low Blow!

                2: You have 1.5 more points than the DISCRUPTERS so,(<--that's a comma) it looks like we wont be playing you in the finals.

                Tres: Hagerty is right... He's always right!


                Z,,,,,,,,,,(<-- that's 10 comma's) your lucky your not playing us "Vapor Trails!!!!"(<-- that's 4 exclamation marks) hasn't lost to a Saturday double A team.(<-- that's 1 period)

                52.................I like smack talk its good for your sole
                Last edited by George A.; December 21st, 2012, 11:18 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by George A. View Post
                  52.................I like smack talk its good for your sole
                  Why? Do you rub your feet?... or have a fish collection?
                  sigpic
                  http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    george. the squirrel boy will crush you. that is all

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                      george. the squirrel boy will crush you. that is all
                      I'm getting a steel cup for X-Mas protecting my nuts



                      This is for my kittens

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEYn2bdO8rY

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by George A. View Post
                        best protect homie.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                          best protect homie.
                          I about what ever man..fu€£ what^^^be talking about..^^^option doesn't count..Vapor Trails is the only thing that maters..so we do it how we do it..ill be up all night...we're lose Shawn for the rest of the year...man I love my team man I love my team.... I would die for them kittens!!....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I really want to know what George and Stephen drink.
                            It must be mind-altering stuff.


                            Oh, and whoever we play at Timber....
                            The Discrupters will win.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                              I really want to know what George and Stephen drink.
                              It must be mind-altering stuff.


                              Oh, and whoever we play at Timber....
                              The Discrupters will win.
                              Every thing I do is mind-altering

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X