Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things getting under my skin is good. I play better that way. Motivation drives results at times.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Say Wes... congratulations on your win last year. That was really quite the accomplishment. And also congratulations on being able to recognize strategy. Well done. Just please... do not ask any of your players to tell people on our team that their name is Dare when it is actually Dave and may the best (actual) team win. Really... it is an honor for you to be playing against us.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
        Things getting under my skin is good. I play better that way. Motivation drives results at times.
        Excellent. Better to beat you at your best. See you Sunday, Jason.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Say Wes... congratulations on your win last year. That was really quite the accomplishment. And also congratulations on being able to recognize strategy. Well done. Just please... do not ask any of your players to tell people on our team that their name is Dare when it is actually Dave and may the best (actual) team win. Really... it is an honor for you to be playing against us.

Now I get what you are basing your conspiracy theories.... put your foil cap back on. You truly have no clue what you are talking about. Alas, that rarely stops you.
          I'm amazed you have never grown tired of being full of shit. That and your ability to have your head up your ass seems unwieldy, but you manage well.

See you Sunday.

Comment

Oh? I truly have no clue what I am talking about? So you are denying that you swapped a couple of Sunnes at Adair two seasons ago, encouraged your team to hide this swap and were caught? I suppose we can see who else wishes to respond, Wes. You're a funny chap. I don't think "full of shit" means what you think it means.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Uh... two years ago. Adair. Just make sure the actual players on the roster are the ones throwing discs
              Second!
              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Our team was Steve, me, John and Tim at the time. All, except myself, have known Steve's son his entire life. Dare was going to school at OSU and joined us for the day. Steve and co. thought it would be funny if Dare started the round as "x", whoever one of our missing players. I deferred to carpool peer pressure. Steve played with Dare and kept calling him by his real name. One of the other team had,gone to school with Dare. The "cat was out of the bag" a few holes in.
                No big conspiracy. But with your head up your ass it might look like anything to you. Talk to Steve, or someone with a clue, rather than trying to make up shit from what little you really know... and, really, put the foil on your head. Or use beer caps and make a poncho.
                Since you own the site.... you can make up something to get the final word....
                I ate enough of your bait.
                See ya at Dabney...

And yes, I do know what full of shit means. I looked up Sam Gibson in the shitionary.

Comment

Wow! Compared to y'all, I really am a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                    Steve played with Dare and kept calling him by his real name. One of the other team had,gone to school with Dare. The "cat was out of the bag" a few holes in.
                    Not to beat a dead horse, but... Steve never called Dare by his real name. He actually kept calling him by the fake name. And no one on our team went to school with Dare.
                    I could tell he wasn't an 820 rated player and asked him his real name. He told me. I called them both out(Steve and Dare) and they came clean.
                    We didn't mind. It was kind of funny! We had a great time, and they are all great guys.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Thanks for remembering DB. Must have been your team? I think Steve can confirm the rest, as it was relayed to me later. I remember being late and running to find the start. Our conspiracy planning meeting had gone long!

Comment

This is fun. I want to buy a shitionary... Reading that must be where one masters revisionist history.

So... yeah... can your team please bring at least one form of picture ID?
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

My I.D. predates cameras and is just an etched rock.

This is fun. I want to buy a shitionary... Reading that must be where one masters revisionist history.

So... yeah... can your team please bring at least one form of picture ID?

Comment

I hate that I never installed a like button here...
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Ya'll are receiving a big hug and some chocolate peanut butter gems from me this weekend.

Comment

Don't worry jason, some of us can learn you a 360. backwards problem solved.
                                We we should maim sam with your fancy algorithms

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X