X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
    Why, our team does not consist of your typical dating pool. Or does it?
    at least he is checking for age and sex this time. he is...... improving?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
      at least he is checking for age and sex this time. he is...... improving?

What's this "improving" you speak of? I have no concept.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
        Why, our team does not consist of your typical dating pool. Or does it?
        Uh... not at all, no.

It would just be nice to know that the people on the roster and the people being sent out to golf are actually who they say they are, ya know?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Uh... not at all, no.

It would just be nice to know that the people on the roster and the people being sent out to golf are actually who they say they are, ya know?
          Is there any evidence this might have been an issue, or is this just tin foil hat stuff to file in the the bigfoot sightings folder?
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Is there any evidence this might have been an issue, or is this just tin foil hat stuff to file in the the bigfoot sightings folder?
            All tin foil hat. The only two people who have not played this year are Vauhn (Wes' son) and Dare (Steve's son who played some last year). This last match at Pier Melissa replaced Vaughn (Our one substitution allowed this season). So Sam take off the tinfoil hat and bring some Kleenex to dry your eyes on Sunday.
            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Came looking for smack talk and found Sunday had turned this in to a whine fest! Man, you guys forget to drink your hot milk and bam, out come the little girls.

Comment

Uh... two years ago. Adair. Just make sure the actual players on the roster are the ones throwing discs and getting your asses handed to you. See you Sunday.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Uh... two years ago. Adair. Just make sure the actual players on the roster are the ones throwing discs and getting your asses handed to you. See you Sunday.
                  Two years ago five hour and ten minutes? You sound like my ex wife quoting days I wronged her. Take your pamprin because Sunday is going to be a lot harder to handle than this.

Comment

Originally posted by DanD View Post
                    Came looking for smack talk and found Sunday had turned this in to a whine fest! Man, you guys forget to drink your hot milk and bam, out come the little girls.
                    Lol.... teams are trying to lean to smack talk .. Even Sunday has some JV smack talkers... they all can't be like us

Comment

Yeah... just make sure that if you do win, you do it by following the rules. And... Pamprin? Jason... are you still throwing behind you or have you gotten that it will help your score to throw towards the basket?
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yeah... just make sure that if you do win, you do it by following the rules. And... Pamprin? Jason... are you still throwing behind you or have you gotten that it will help your score to throw towards the basket?

Were you there? Was your reputation at stake for walking off in the middle of a round yet again? I'll tell you this. I never threw a disc backwards. Some people have to create stories to save their reputations in the eyes of their peers. I have nothing to prove to anyone other than myself. I know what really happened. Bringing up hearsay makes you look as credible as the source.

And really, "Just make sure that if you do win, you do it by following the rules."

Is that all you have? I mean really is that it?

It will be a fun Sunday. I hear that when Melissa plays she brings out the sportsmanship in her competitors, maybe it isn't us you have to worry about.

Comment

Wait... was I there for the team you are on cheating or was I there for you throwing backwards? I am confused what the question is...
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Wait... was I there for the team you are on cheating or was I there for you throwing backwards? I am confused what the question is...
                            Keep digging Sam, at this point if you want to try and slam me by digging up rounds from pre-2007 go right ahead. I know what happened and you weren't there. Someone was upset they weren't going to win and walked off. And even the other team stated this was a frequent occurrence.

You keep calling up cheating too, what is the instance you are referring to? I was not a part of it and trying to include me by association is really not a becoming of you.

Comment

I was just recalling how nice it was to beat Sam last year in TDG.
                              I look forward to more of the same.
                              Loved how gbs eeked out a tie with us last year by not playing the final match point, despite having the players needed to play and lose.
                              We could continue the banter here, but I'm looking up a soup recipe I wanted to email Sam for his Sunday dinner. It features boiled crow.

Comment

I included you because you jumped in and suggested I was making things up about your team when I wasn't at all. Fact is... your captain brought someone who wasn't on the roster and had them play as if they were on the team. I leave that for you to decide if this is cheating or not. I think it is but really... was making a joke as this is all for fun. Just don't get Feldberg to show up and pretend his last name is Sunnes. You then went on about pamprin and me whining. So yes... I am giving you shit about the doubles event that happened a while back. Again... I don't care if it is true. This is smack talk meant to get under your skin. Don't take it - or the spanking you're gonna get on Sunday -so personally. It's not.
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X