X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    This is the most blatant attempt to stick your nose up someone's ass that I have ever seen. Will you be carrying their books to school or just their golf bags while you drool over their "awesomeness"?
    Best smack talk yet

Comment

This is the most blatant attempt to stick your nose up someone's ass that I have ever seen. Will you be carrying their books to school or just their golf bags while you drool over their "awesomeness"?
      Nah I just call it respect. Where do these guys go to school? can I still enroll?

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
        Coming from the Team we (easily) beat last year in the finals at Milo? I'm not sure how high we need to set the bar for you... Mr. Sines? I think you also came over for some food and drinks? As your J.V. pb&j was running low.... No?
        its easy to win when its 7 to 3. who wanted to come out there to play for 4th place anyways?

7 vs 7... your dick would have been in the dirt. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
          who wanted to come out there to play for 4th place anyways?

.... serious there is no need to come out unless you are playing for 1st or 2nd....
          that is not the tdg way
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

its easy to win when its 7 to 3. who wanted to come out there to play for 4th place anyways?

7 vs 7... your dick would have been in the dirt. jus sayin
            haha! We got 3rd place
            Having your team show up is part of the game vim! Not having them show up is kind of... J.V?
            sigpic
            http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

haha! We got 3rd place
              Having your team show up is part of the game vim! Not having them show up is kind of... J.V?
              I believe its fiscally conservative. I have my reasons

Comment

I believe its fiscally conservative. I have my reasons
                damnit I missed my 420th post

Comment

haha! We got 3rd place
                  Sines

DGOD!!
                  PDGA# 49616
                  Stumptown# 353
                  OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

If you do not get that every day of Team Disc Golf is a winter celebration of disc golf, Sines... well... that's pretty J.V. All teams should strive for 8 per match - every week. Even if you are the Discrupters...
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Bite me Sam.
                      Or should I say lose to me, which you do so well.

Comment

Rockwood's record speaks for itself. WATCH OUT who ever we're playing this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                          Rockwood's record speaks for itself. WATCH OUT who ever we're playing this weekend.
                          You guys better bring your game this year ...

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
                            You guys better bring your game this year ...
                            I think Rockwood's game was last spotted wandering down a fairway at Milo, looking very lost and alone...

Comment

Say Wes... would you mind asking your team to bring IDs with them?
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Say Wes... would you mind asking your team to bring IDs with them?
                                Why, our team does not consist of your typical dating pool. Or does it?
                                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X