SUNDAY 11/18/12
    Good, Bad & Sassy @ Green Bowl Packers
    Putt This! @ Vapor Trails
    Darkhorse @ Rockwood Roughnecks
    Big Winds @ GripLok
    Team Skinny @ Discrupters

Course layout

Jordan,

Milo is currently set up with 18 baskets comprising the BSF East course and are all in the short placement.
    Wondering which holes we'll play from the am pads? 14 (1000') probably, 9 (Genius hole) perhaps?

Tourney central at the BSF shelter (our regular place)?

Comment

Should be a great time!

Both BSF layouts play with 8 Ratings Points/Stroke.
      We will meet in the usual shelter unless it is reserved.
      We will play all holes from the Pro pads except the longest hole to save time.

The light is getting shorter and shorter and this course is long so please be at the shelter ready to fill out the match sheets at 8 am sharp! Please be sure to purchase and display parking passes.

Last edited by Sausage Fingers; November 15th, 2012, 10:36 PM.
      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
        Jordan,

Wondering which holes we'll play from the am pads? 9 (Genius hole) perhaps?

did the new upper pad get put in?
        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
          No. Still dirt.

They aren't all in the short Jeff. The last one in the spiral isn't. 5 or 6?

Are you ready putt this? I shot a 68 yesterday...

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
            FYI: This is most likely NEVER gonna happen.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              FYI: This is most likely NEVER gonna happen.
              ehh im just boosting my post count anyway.....

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                They aren't all in the short Jeff. The last one in the spiral isn't. 5 or 6?
                It's hole 5. True, but I consider that short placement a very bad joke.

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                Are you ready putt this? I shot a 68 yesterday...
                If you do that again on Sunday, then no!

Comment

Thomas "T" D.

On this day after Veterans Day, I am asking for our local disc golf community to come together and help make a shipment of items to the 541st F.S.T. group stationed at a forward post in Afghanistan. A friend of our disc golf commmunity Bill Harpster, has a son who is part of this company that has no PX to buy personal items and items that are basic needs. PLEASE READ THIS LIST AND CONSIDER THE SIMPLE BASIC ITEMS THAT WE TAKE FOR GRANTED EVERYDAY BUT MEAN EVERYTHING TO OUR TROOPS. I WILL BE AT MILO MCIVER FOR TEAM DISC GOLF THIS SATURDAY. IF YOU ARE A SATURDAY TEAM DISC GOLF MEMBER, PLEASE BRING ONE OR MORE OF THE ITEMS LISTED AND MAKE 20 AMERICAN TROOPS FEEL LIKE "HOME"...

stamps and envelopes
                  snacks (we have a microwave)
                  Books and Magazines, etc etc
                  those little drink packets that you stir into water like crystal light, az tea, etc etc
                  wash cloths
                  towels
                  white ankle high socks
                  deodorant, body was or soap bars
                  oil free lotion
                  razor blades
                  Snacks that will not melt
                  and something that will help them think of what awaits them when they get home......
                  If the shipment is sent by the 1st of December, they will have the items by Christmas. If you are a disc golfer, you are able to enjoy playing because of the sacrifices that our American Troops are making for us!!! Show your gratitude to this Unit of soldiers who are one of us. Please dont just read this and think someone else will do it...WE ALL NEED TO DO OUR PART!! See you at Milo McIver this Saturday with boxes to fill for this drive.

Comment

I am in need of someone who plays Sunday Team Disc Golf, to help me with donations that are being brought to Sunday's event. If you can collect and hold onto these donations until I can make arrangements to pick them up. If you know me and can give me a hand, I would be most appreciative, Thanks!!
                    Last edited by Thomas "T" D.; November 13th, 2012, 07:09 PM. Reason: Post innaccurate

Comment

I think George Adams collected a number of discs from people just last weekend at Horning's Hideout for this exact purpose. I gave him a box of about 30 discs myself and I know a few other people did as well.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I wouldn't mind collecting these things for you, TD. If anyone wants to donate any of this stuff, I will be sure to get it to TD this coming week.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          I think George Adams collected a number of discs from people just last weekend at Horning's Hideout for this exact purpose. I gave him a box of about 30 discs myself and I know a few other people did as well.
                          You were the only one to donate disc... I don't think he is looking for disc .. But just in case I will bring 1/2 of what you gave me... Amongst the other thing he mentioned

Comment

huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                              huh.

I see our distractions are working.
                              "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X