2012/13 Week #4 @ Milo Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Hey Jordan,

    I noticed on two matches (putt this vs vapor trails, darkhorse vs rockwood) that you gave the wrong team the winner point.
    Last edited by Tim Price; November 20th, 2012, 08:38 AM.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Tim Price View Post
      Hey Jordan,

      I noticed on two matches (putt this vs vapor trails, darkhorse vs rockwood) that you gove the wrong team the winner point.
      Noticed an error on the Dark Horse vs Rockwood score.
      The morning doubles winner was incorrect (in red) and that changes the match score to tied.
      Then down to strokes and Dark Horse still wins. Please verify.

      And I agree with what Tim said too .

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
        Noticed an error on the Dark Horse vs Rockwood score.
        The morning doubles winner was incorrect (in red) and that changes the match score to tied.
        Nevermind...
        The reason the score is in red is because ROCKWOOD FORFEITED THE DOUBLES.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Tim Price View Post
          Hey Jordan,

          I noticed on two matches (putt this vs vapor trails, darkhorse vs rockwood) that you gave the wrong team the winner point.
          Thanks Tim. I haven't had the gumption to look at the results closely yet, it may be an error in the spreadsheet. I'll try to check into that tonight after I get my fantasy football lineup set.

          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
            Thanks Tim. I haven't had the gumption to look at the results closely yet, it may be an error in the spreadsheet. I'll try to check into that tonight after I get my fantasy football lineup set.

            Awesome catch Tim!

            I need to adopt a habit of marking in red anytime I change the spreadsheet manually to correct a one-time error. The two cells indeed had static values in them. I will make the changes and re-upload the files this week. Thanks for your keen eye.

            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X