X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Disc Golf: Jordan Lewis.....Props Deserved

While we have all said thanx to him in 1 thread or another this year, i was thinking he needed a dedicated thread.

Just like he is dedicated to TDG!!!!

So here goes J-Lew thanx for the dawgs and such for most of the year. I sure hope all of you tossed him a few bucks....

And thanx for all the paperwork you did for us scorecards,maps......

Thanx for being the driving force behind TDG again.

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Needs his own thread? Hell, he needs his own website. Jordan, you freakin' rock, man. This was my second season of Team Golf and I can no longer see my winter life without it. Thank you so much for giving us all a venue to compete in through the dreary months of winter. I actually feel guilty going home on Sundays and soaking in nice hot bath while I know that Jordan still has work to do to finish off the week. There are many great people in our sport but Jordan Lewis rates right at the top of the pile and I'm honored to have him as a friend.

May the quaffers forever flow in your life my friend.

Bob

Comment

Ditto - Jordan rules!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Thanks for everything, Jordan!

Comment

JORDAN!!

Thank you again for throwing this great winter event. The winters here are soooo much brighter with Team Golf.

Comment

Yes... Thanks again Jordan I have played TDG Every year since it started and you took it to being a pain in the ass to an event I look forward to each and every time... Keep it up and I look forward to being a part of it next year

Comment

Definitely the thing to do in the winter. It's my third year and I have seen it moved from a barely-organized "we'll meet your team here for a match" into a full blown event that is a blast to just be at, let alone golf in. Jordan is the sole cause of that and he should be proud of what he has done with it.

Thank you, Jordan!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I had a great time. I hope to be able to drink... er, I mean play again next season. Thanks Jordan!

Comment

I would like to say thank you to all for making this time we share together such a positive experience for each and everyone of us to look forward to. Jordan is one of the most positive and uplifting people I have the pleasure of battling head to head in alot of the pdga events through out the year. And I'm not sure if anyone is aware that he is the exaulted ruler of the super secret society, and it has a very limited membership all kidding aside thank you Jlow for all that you do to make the winter go by just a little faster.

president of the SSS!

Comment

Thank you jordan

I want to thank you jordan! This year seem more organized and up to par than any other year. I wish every where we went to play there was someone that is dedicated as much as you are. The reason we play is because we Know when we get there that everything is takin care of. So to jordan I raise my drink and push for a cheer. Thanks for everything and can't wait until next year!!!

Comment

I was reminded by the good wife that this was actually my fourth year playing and her third. And it just keeps getting better!
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Jordan has always ruled! I want to see the tie-dyed collared shirt again.
                        Just keep doing it for a long time.
                        I missed this year and my Winter has been poorer for it. Truly.
                        I'm officially announcing my availability for the 2009/2010 season.
                        Saturday or Sunday.
                        Resume:
                        I am able to bag my rating at several area courses. Not so much at others.
                        I LOVE DG.

Comment

to Jordan.

Big thanks

Comment

You are all very welcome!

Hello, my name is Jordan and I'm a disc golf addict! My 12 step program isn't going as well as I'd like it to. I just can't stop playing disc golf.

But seriously, I am happy to be able to keep the Team Disc Golf torch burning each year. Rolland Van Bibber started it and Dan Denny took it over when Rolland no longer wanted to run it. Then when Dan wasn't going to do it, I saw my chance to run with it. So I did.

But a successful series of events really comes down to the actual players who show up to be a part of it. And to all of the players that came out and played DG during the winter this year I say this:

THANK YOU!

I am already looking forward to next year. What can we do to make it better?
                            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                            Or does here stand the last remaining man
                            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Jordan, thank you for another great season of team golf.
                              I REALLY appreciate your organization and attention to detail.
                              Lord knows how it would end up if you left it up to all of us.
                              Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                              I am already looking forward to next year.

YOU DA MAN!!
                              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X