X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Week 4 smack talk

Where you at Coleman are you going to bring your game this time ... Hemorrhagingloins why do we always play at milo??

I must give you props George. Vapor Trails has as many wins in the first 3 weeks of this season as it had in the last three seasons combined. Your smack talk is really paying off! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
      Where you at Coleman are you going to bring your game this time ... Hemorrhagingloins why do we always play at milo??
      Just got an email from Carie saying she wants an easy matchup at Milo and mentioned your name.
      It's on!!

We always play at Milo because Putt This likes that course. And we always get what we want...

Comment

Team Skinny Voodoo dolls for sale !

Comment

I'll take 8.
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

our kung-fu is strong

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
              Just got an email from Carie saying she wants an easy matchup at Milo and mentioned your name.
              It's on!!

We always play at Milo because Putt This likes that course. And we always get what we want...
              If she want an easy match she better not show ... Ask her what happened last time she played me at milo ... Well you better not want a win at milo because your not getting it...
              Last edited by George A.; November 7th, 2012, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                our kung-fu is strong
                But you smack talk is weak

Comment

No sugar coating this, homeboy.

I'm coming after your sorry ass, George.

Coleman SMASH!

Comment

I have $5 on Carrie kicking your ass Georgin-A.

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Chainley View Post
                      I have $5 on Carrie kicking your ass Georgin-A.
                      Woooo now it's Georgeica to you boy .. Ill take that bet ... I got her number

Comment

What happend did I scare every one off with my smack talking skills ... Yeah I'm Da man
                        Last edited by George A.; November 8th, 2012, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Perhaps it was your spelling and punctuation skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            Perhaps it was your spelling and punctuation skills.
                            I will not except you feeble attempt at smack talk .. Intel you man up and play team golf ... We know you would if Jordan put orchard park on the list

Comment

I will not except you feeble attempt at smack talk .. Intel you man up and play team golf ... We know you would if Jordan put orchard park on the list
                              Atta boy, George! That's the high quality post I've come to expect from you.

Oops, it just occurred to me that you probably won't be able to read that. Please allow me to translate: "atta boy geore thats the hi quaty i come to accept you. "

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X