Week 4 smack talk Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
    Forget Fluffing, I heard George is into Plushies....
    Wrong. He's into Furries...

    Comment


    • #32
      And please explain the difference for the viewing audience.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

      Comment


      • #33
        Did I miss something ????

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by jevon View Post
          Wrong. He's into Furries...
          I do like furrie things but if I told you what I was in to I would have to kill you

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
            And please explain the difference for the viewing audience.
            Let me google that for you.
            Last edited by jevon; November 10th, 2012, 09:52 AM. Reason: to get the link to work

            Comment


            • #36
              How does one title their links, as in change it so it says something other that the address of the link?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by jevon View Post
                How does one title their links, as in change it so it says something other that the address of the link?
                Click the Insert Link icon. It's on the bottom row of tools (right above the text window) near the middle. Paste your URL into the pop-up window that appears.
                Note: This may not work if your browser is set to disable pop-up windows.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Click the Insert Link icon. It's on the bottom row of tools (right above the text window) near the middle. Paste your URL into the pop-up window that appears.
                  Note: This may not work if your browser is set to disable pop-up windows.
                  Thanks Scott. That's what I was doing. I just forgot about the whole typing out what I want it to read, then select it, and then click the insert link icon. Reading your reply made me realize my error.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Chet Chainley View Post
                    I have $5 on Carrie kicking your ass Georgin-A.
                    So how do you want to pay me ...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by George A. View Post
                      So how do you want to pay me ...
                      I think my reputation has paid enough....

                      Snap.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by George A. View Post
                        So how do you want to pay me ...
                        I'd say expect a fair bit of loose change.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by George A. View Post
                          So how do you want to pay me ...
                          Nickels and Dimes for sure! Unless you wanna go double or nothing that I kick your ass on the next trip to Milo?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Chet Chainley View Post
                            Nickels and Dimes for sure! Unless you wanna go double or nothing that I kick your ass on the next trip to Milo?
                            Sure why not I always need beer $$$$$$$

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by George A. View Post
                              So how do you want to pay me ...
                              Major props to George for backing up his smack-talk for the second year in a row!

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X