Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    Hornings Canyon
    11/4/2012

The low round of the day was Pinkal's (-11) 45 he shot in the morning round rated at 1067. Tom Embree shot the hot doubles round playing Cali at 44 in the afternoon. Shooting a (-5) 22 front and a (-7) 22 back wasn't enough to beat the team of Amber and Jamie who shot a smokin' (-5) 51!

Team Skinny is the lone undefeated Sunday team leading the powerhouse East Division a game in front of a 3-way tie for second. The West is tight with Griplok and Darkhorse a game in front of Big Winds and Discrupters.

Jordan dont forget to mention my -10 in cali and both mine and kyles aces during play. two aces for Team Skinny!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
      Jordan dont forget to mention my -10 in cali and both mine and kyles aces during play. two aces for Team Skinny!
      Yeah, when (-10) is better than (-11) THEN you'll get mentioned in the wrap up blurb...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Ill not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Yeah, when (-10) is better than (-11) THEN you'll get mentioned in the wrap up blurb...

PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353
        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

How'd that feel falling off the horse Sines? You had an ace and still had someone beat your score, sorry I think they one up'ed you this time.
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
            How'd that feel falling off the horse Sines? You had an ace and still had someone beat your score, sorry I think they one up'ed you this time.
            indeed. thats what bogeys are for.

Comment

*Tom Embree shot the hot doubles round playing Cali at 44 in the afternoon. Shooting a (-5) 22 front and a (-7)
              I might not be able to spell and my grammar sucks but I can count its (-12) not to make it burn more steff

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
                *Tom Embree shot the hot doubles round playing Cali at 44 in the afternoon. Shooting a (-5) 22 front and a (-7)
                I might not be able to spell and my grammar sucks but I can count its (-12) not to make it burn more steff
                Ouch. A George burn? You made him take off his shoes!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X