Week 3 smack talk Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OR Team DG: Week 3 smack talk

    Yo no bowl packers what you got at horning VAPOR TRAILS will be 8 strong hopefully with a free lunch from the discruptured from the beat down at NB ...

  • #2
    First time you don't fill the bowl your the "No bowl packers" So move over rover and let Vaportrails take over!

    Comment


    • #3
      You tell 'em George!

      Comment


      • #4
        I think after the weekend of team golf a team is going to lose a grip!
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

        And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

        George Carlin

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
          I think after the weekend of team golf a team is going to lose a grip!
          ?????? Is this smack talk ???????

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by George A. View Post
            VAPOR TRAILS will be 8 strong hopefully with a free lunch from the discruptured from the beat down at NB ...
            Holy shit George! You guys actually won a match?

            The world must really be ending. Zombie Apocalypse ya'll.

            Comment


            • #7
              Best post of the day. I am still waiting for George to give me that Omega AP. Seriously, beer ,discs...make a trade offer ya tight fizzy yellow beer drinker...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                Holy shit George! You guys actually won a match?

                The world must really be ending. Zombie Apocalypse ya'll.
                Don't get too excited people: it was against the Discruptors.
                Just saying...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Is like saying that last place defeated the further last place. Either way its horribly funny.

                  I just wanted to say that I think one or both teams may be infected...
                  The solution is simple.... Let your imagination take you away

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                    Is like saying that last place defeated the further last place. Either way its horribly funny.

                    I just wanted to say that I think one or both teams may be infected...
                    The solution is simple.... Let your imagination take you away
                    Hey there Sines! Get off your high horse Haus, I remember my 1st year in OTDG at Trojan against Discrupters when they where playing Saturdays. My team was afflicted with an awful season, but a great group of players. That felt like a significant accomplishment to beat them, I think we won by maybe a few strokes. Every win is tough, I don't consider any team a gimme. As the season progresses the ratings hone in to create even tougher match ups. Btw Skinny is only ahead of Discrupters by 3-pts. I wonder what my teams spread against Skinny is, Hmm...

                    OK, back to Sunday smack talk.
                    PDGA# 49616
                    Stumptown# 353
                    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow... If I wanted lip from Hefa so Stephe I would scrape it off my zipper .. And Stuie when you learn to putt with one will talk trade ... FYI I got three

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        in my eyes all teams this year are gimmies. especially with the addition of weighed ratings
                        if you dont know, dont bother asking.

                        Comment

                        Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X