Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: We're is all the smack talk

So Wes how many team members are showing ??? Ill have 7
    Same bet as last year ??? any of your team want to hang out Saturday night

George, my travel is cancelled last minute. We'll let the round scores speak. Talk all the trash you want, bringing my A game.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

You guys will need more than your A game .... you might have to bring the 1000 rated 7 year old.

Comment

George, I have beat you at Timber with a freshly dislocated arm. Healthy left arm against you? I will let it speak for itself.
        Last edited by Jason Philips; October 18th, 2012, 08:09 AM. Reason: Pure stupidity
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

this is such a weak thread.
          you guys need some 1100 rated trash in here

Comment

I'll drop my meds for a day and see what happens.

Comment

North Bon. Is no timber ... Hoping for wind

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                this is such a weak thread.
                you guys need some 1100 rated trash in here
                We do now that your here....

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
                  Hoping for wind
                  Just keep talking, we need a warm breeze.

Comment

I was thinking more like a steady 20mph.. With gust it to 80mph

Comment

Bring it on. It is expected to be showery so the chance is high that with passing storms we'll see wind.

Comment

I was thinking more like a steady 20mph.. With gust it to 80mph

With these kind of comments be sure avoid being downwind of George. Might be in for one of those wind gusts depending on his diet the day before.

Comment

I think I'll hit Taco Bell the night before ... Then even if you up wind your done.

Comment

I don't think they make discs built for those conditions.

Comment

I think I'll hit Taco Bell the night before ... Then even if you up wind your done.
                              Shrimp! Shrimp! Shrimp!
                              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X