X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: new team disc website

We have started a new website for the Oregon team disc golf 2012-13 season (ortdg.weebly.com), and you can now get there by going to www.teamdiscgolf.com. Thanks Gawain for redirecting that address to this new site.

As always you can still download the official and more comprehensive files at the yahoo share site: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/teamdiscgolf/.

This new site will just mirror information from those files. The Sunday conference results have been updated. Will provide links to scorecard files on the results page eventually. Saturday results to follow soon.

Feel free to provide feedback about the website here as it is very much a work in progress.

Originally posted by Lund View Post
    We have started a new website for the Oregon team disc golf 2012-13 season (ortdg.weebly.com), and you can now get there by going to www.teamdiscgolf.com. Thanks Gawain for redirecting that address to this new site.

As always you can still download the official and more comprehensive files at the yahoo share site: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/teamdiscgolf/.

This new site will just mirror information from those files. The Sunday conference results have been updated. Will provide links to scorecard files on the results page eventually. Saturday results to follow soon.

Feel free to provide feedback about the website here as it is very much a work in progress.
    Sweet looking site so far and the futures so bright we gotta wear shades
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Thank you Eric, it looks great so far!

Comment

The Schedule & Results and the Standings pages have been updated for both conferences through week 1. The Schedule page also shows the matchups for the entire season.

Comment

The Schedule & Results and the Standings pages have been updated for both conferences through week 1. The Schedule page also shows the matchups for the entire season.
          Thanks Eric, you're the man! Seriously, the website is one of the best things to happen to ORTDG.
          Could you change one thing? Remove the comma formatting from the Current Rating column. It looks weird to see a rating of 1,007. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            Thanks Eric, you're the man! Seriously, the website is one of the best things to happen to ORTDG.
            Could you change one thing? Remove the comma formatting from the Current Rating column. It looks weird to see a rating of 1,007. Thanks!
            I hate that stinkin comma! Somehow I haven't yet figured out how to format a number in a google spread as no comma and 0 decimals. I'll make it go away soon.

Comment

Added a new schedule page. This one allows you to see your team's schedule and home/away matchups for the whole season in one table. You can also download a .pdf the conference schedules from that page in one tidy, printable format.

Comment

Good work Lundy! You guys are finally catching up with WATDG! (hehehehehe)
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

DOUBLE THUMBS UP and Bookmarked !

Comment

Is there anyway that we can post a public pdf of the master file here on the forum.
                    I have too many issues with yahoo! groups and its causing me to not get my ish done when I have the chance and my brain is working properly.

please please please!

Comment

Match results and standings have been updated as of this morning. If or when any corrections are made to the official Yahoo based files, updates to the web pages will follow.
                      Last edited by Lund; October 24th, 2012, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Match results and standings have been updated as of this morning. If or when any corrections are made to the official Yahoo based files, updates to the web pages will follow.
                        thank you I was starting to get impatient

Comment

help is a amazing

OTDG WEBSITE IS AWESOME!

I will post to this thread when I update the Yahoo files, like I did this week to reflect the changes to week 2 rounds.

Thanks so much for your work!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                          Or does here stand the last remaining man
                          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Is there a way somebody could copy paste the detailed results onto this forum. Don't know if my computer is retarded, my phone is retarded, I'm retarded, or all three. But I can't get the the new teamdiscgolf.com site to load the results, just loads the top banner. Nor can I seem to access the Yahoo group, I have in the past but not now. I'm hopeless.

Comment

One of the selling points of the weebly platform that the new site is made on is that it should automatically reformat and resize when someone opens the site on a mobile device. So I would like to try and work out the bugs to see if that is possible.

So far in the few instances that I have opened the site on someone's mobile, it has mostly worked pretty well (haven't seen the problem where pages won't load), except sometimes the embedded spreadsheets will not scroll properly to see the parts that do not fit on the screen.

Usually the mobile device will give you the option of viewing the site in mobile format or "regular" format. Can someone try that regular format option and let me know how well that works compared to the mobile format?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X