X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving this here in case it is just the website. I want to know what we're shooting for...

Team Skinny:

Week 1: 10 points
    Week 2: 9 points
    Week 3: 9 points
    Week 4: 6 points
    Week 5: 8 points

As much as I hate to do this... that equals 42, not 40.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hmm that is a troubleshoot question for Jordan ( since we just copy and paste values for standings onto google/weebly spreadsheet) but sure is a weird error: The yahoo standings file shows 40 for skinny and is simply adding up the points shown for them for each match that are on that same page. Problem is weeks 2 and 3 show 8 points each on standings worksheet but the scorecards where those values come from show 9 for each. No idea how that is happening.

Comment

Meh. Let's just call it 40 and all agree that I tried to do the right thing.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
          Hmm that is a troubleshoot question for Jordan ( since we just copy and paste values for standings onto google/weebly spreadsheet) but sure is a weird error: The yahoo standings file shows 40 for skinny and is simply adding up the points shown for them for each match that are on that same page. Problem is weeks 2 and 3 show 8 points each on standings worksheet but the scorecards where those values come from show 9 for each. No idea how that is happening.
          If you check the match sheets for those two weeks you will see that Skinny got credit for the 7-player match point on those two weeks. Now check how many players played in a singles match those weeks. You can now see where the error was and the fact that I have corrected it. I THOUGHT that I re-uploaded the match sheets for those two weeks to the Yahoo site.

I am making errors nearly every week and it can be a real pain in Lundy's ass to keep on top of all of the changes. The fact that he goes to all of the trouble to get stats up on a killer website so we can all see them is being undermined by my poor data entry skills.
          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Sunday updated through week 6. In other website news, the spreadsheets are appearing correctly on my phone again thanks to a simple fix: clear cookies On iPhone this is done by opening settings -> safari -> clear cookies and data link Thank you google drive online support chat.

Comment

can we have corrected player lists and ratings?
              Carson Wilson is no longer with team skinny and Chris Voyer has replaced his spot.
              This is causing a problem on the website sheets, where voyer's new rated rounds are being placed in the space allotted for Wilson's, thus an incorrect rating is the result.
              The weebly site is my source of team roster and rating information. Please help me out as soon as possible.

I'm sure this is an issue with teams other than our own. hopefully this is rectified before the next matchup.

Comment

Fixed. FYI, The current player rating should always be correct, even when the new, replacement player names are not. The weebly spreadsheet is not making any calculations. I just paste the new values, including current rating, from the official file after each match.

Comment

Saturday Wk6 Updated
                  PDGA# 49616
                  Stumptown# 353
                  OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Just noticed week 8 only partially updated at standings. Wondering how the other half of Sunday did and a little curious how Saturday's team are doing as well.

Comment

Code:

Dabney 1/11/2014 Dabney 1/12/2014
                        Last Team Standing 6 Vapor Trails 2
                        OREgrown 9 Good, Bad & Sassy 12
                        Game of Throws 7 Rockwood Roughnecks 5
                        Twerking Toros 8 Big Winds 7
                        Oregon Disc & Wildlife 2 Green Bowl Packers 8
                        Independence Disc Golf 10 Discrupters 4
                        Disc Golf or Die 9 Darkhorse 3.5
                        Young Guns 5 Team Skinny 10.5
                        Chain Damage 6 GripLok 6
                        Born2BFly 9 Putt This! 9

Code:

TEAM DISC GOLF 2013-14
                        EAST DIVISION WEST DIVISION
                        Team Captain W L T MPs Team Captain W L T MPs
                        1st Darkhorse Eric Lund 5 3 0 62.0 1st Good, Bad & Sassy Jordan Lewis 7 1 0 66.0
                        2nd GripLok David Zimmerman 5 3 0 62.0 2nd Team Skinny Denny Axmacher 5 3 0 62.0
                        3rd Big Winds Brandon Hansell 5 3 0 57.0 3rd Putt This! Jeff Hemmerling 4 4 0 54.5
                        4th Discrupters Wes Hansen 3 5 0 52.5 4th Rockwood Roughnecks Mike Niemi 2 6 0 46.0
                        5th Green Bowl Packers Tom Rybloom 2 6 0 51.5 5th Vapor Trails George Adams 2 6 0 35.5
                        NORTH DIVISION SOUTH DIVISION
                        Team Captain W L T MPs Team Captain W L T MPs
                        1st Chain Damage Anthony Chivers 4 4 0 53.5 1st Independence Disc Golf Josh Pierce 8 0 0 79.5
                        2nd OREgrown Mitch Bennett 3 5 0 57.0 2nd Born2BFly Jeremy (Unit) Sines 6 2 0 66.0
                        3rd Disc Golf or Die Dan Brown Sr 3 5 0 55.5 3rd Game of Throws Brian Cole 5 3 0 66.0
                        4th Twerking Toros Scott Searles 3 5 0 47.5 4th Young Guns Mat Owens 4 4 0 58.0
                        5th Last Team Standing Valerie Holtz 0 8 0 36.0 5th Oregon Disc & Wildlife Dan Denny 4 4 0 46.0
                        Code:

Trojan 1/25/2014 1/26/2014 8x CSL 9 Tee
                        Saturday Sunday
                        Twerking Toros Last Team Standing Big Winds Green Bowl Packers
                        Disc Golf or Die Chain Damage Darkhorse GripLok
                        Game of Throws Independence Disc Golf Rockwood Roughnecks Good, Bad & Sassy
                        Young Guns OREgrown Team Skinny Discrupters
                        Born2BFly Oregon Disc & Wildlife Putt This! Vapor Trails
                        Damn, these posts are awesome, I should do this every week! This is NOT a promise to do this every week!
                        Last edited by TreeLove; January 17th, 2014, 06:06 PM.
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Also should be pointed out that the win streak has been off for a while. We just won our 6th straight.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

thanks for getting updates on here... i was just going to ask when weebly site will be updated also i have heard many a rumor re semis location... is there anything solid set yet??

Comment

Saturday Wk8 Updated, Semis will be at .., err, hmm.
                              PDGA# 49616
                              Stumptown# 353
                              OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

thanks Josh

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X