X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you see? No spreadsheets at all (blank) or can you not scroll ?

Comment

Lund,
      I have an iPad.

Both Safari and Chrome do not allow the G-Docs images show up in Rules, Results, Standings, & Rosters & Ratings tabs

Let me know if we need to test drive different options
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Hmmm I'm not sure what other options to try. Works fine on my Mac (safari)

Comment

I have nothing on any page, except the home page, on my laptop. I have Windows 8 running Firefox.
          NO info on any of the pages from my view. Have tried refreshing.

Comment

Is that a new problem Wes? you were seeing everything fine at one point, righr? works well on my Windows computer (vista) at home using Firefox and my work computer (IE). Anyone else having better luck or reading this even?

Comment

Didn't work at all- ever. Then, hours after posting, it all works GREAT!
              Some kind of interweb mystery.

Thanks for the great resource.

You could get ahead of the data entry and fill in the 3rd event results for The Discrupters vs. Darkhose. It's probably safe to put down 11 points The Discrupters, 3 points Dankhorse (assuming you get a 7 man point). We're looking forward to playing the Champs!

Comment

Saturdays Week 4 Updated
                PDGA# 49616
                Stumptown# 353

Comment

Sundays are up to date through week 4 as well....For some unknown reason I can no longer see the tables on the site on my phone, but they are fine on regular old computer.

Comment

FYI: I cannot see the roster, rankings, standings, etc tables with chrome. I can see them with firefox. However, for a brief time after the latest update (11/27) I could see them with chrome, and now I can't. I'm curious: did anyone make a format change so Eric could see the tables on his phone?

Comment

Unfortunately, nothing has changed with the format that I could look to as the source of the problem. I did update my phone to new iOS and that that might be the source of problem but now that I hear Chrome can also be a problem I'm not so sure. All those tables FYI are google spreadsheets that are embedded in the weebly site. All the weekly updates are made to those spreadsheets in google and they are automatically refreshed in weebly. So I'm guessing something happened behind the scenes at weebly. They have solid, live tech support (not sure about Sundays though) so I will check with them. So thanks it helps to know that Chrome mostly does not work.

Comment

Just viewed all items in Chrome, Windows 7 OS. Lund any ideas?
                        PDGA# 49616
                        Stumptown# 353

Comment

FYI: I'm using ubuntu.

1. Ubuntu 10.04 w/Chrome 27.0.1453.93 ... can't see tables (or they're black on black?), I can see sliders
                          2. Ubuntu 12.04 w/chrome 31.0.1650.57 ... works great.

So, hmmmm, update ol' reliable?

Comment

Everything comes up fine on Droid 4.2.2 OS phone, using Chrome.

But I noticed G-Docs files do not come up using standard Droid browser.

Additionally as stated vaguely before: no problems with Chrome or Firefox on Win7 PC .
                            PDGA# 49616
                            Stumptown# 353

Comment

ORTDG website loading of spreadsheets feedback:

Chrome = crap
                              Firefox = slow... but finally worked
                              IE = Took forever and finally loaded a website about Pinkal's mom...
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Saturday Wk5 Updated
                                PDGA# 49616
                                Stumptown# 353

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X