X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A clarification on the new rule change

The new rule change only affects REPLACEMENT PLAYERS. If you happened to have a player on your starting OTDG roster that doesn't show up during the regular season they are still eligible to compete in the finals. There is no 4 rated rounds requirement for players on your starting OTDG roster.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Jordan,
      Thanks for the PM and post.

VT,
      MAYBE The Discrupters will have 6 Sunday.

Comment

Saturdays info for Trojan Semi Finals Updated

Milo 2-24-13 Finals Match-ups in schedule
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353
        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Conference Final Standings
          Finals Matchups

Comment

Updated what I could on Website. Just need round ratings.
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
              Updated what I could on Website. Just need round ratings.
              Sorry, I fell prey to that "have to close the file before uploading" gotcha again. I re-uploaded the files to the yahoo group, they should have the round ratings on the 2nd tab.

I do not factor in the round ratings shot during the finals, so if you are not a current PDGA member this year, you will use your rating for the finals as your starting rating next year.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                Sorry, I fell prey to that "have to close the file before uploading" gotcha again. I re-uploaded the files to the yahoo group, they should have the round ratings on the 2nd tab.

I do not factor in the round ratings shot during the finals, so if you are not a current PDGA member this year, you will use your rating for the finals as your starting rating next year.

So does that mean they will change after week one like the 1000 rated people that have nothing. Otherwise you just punish people for one good round all season just cause they dont play PDGA tourneys. I can understand a whole season roll over but one round.

Hippy007

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
                  So does that mean they will change after week one like the 1000 rated people that have nothing. Otherwise you just punish people for one good round all season just cause they dont play PDGA tourneys. I can understand a whole season roll over but one round.
                  No, he means that non-PDGA members will start next season with their final 2012-13 season rating.
                  The rating that reflects all rounds played during the season except for the finals.

P.S. Thanks again for getting my pink Meteor from Horning's back to me.

Comment

Phew, that was a ton of cut and paste. But Saturdays Round Ratings for Milo East and West finals are posted on the Website now.
                    PDGA# 49616
                    Stumptown# 353

Comment

ortdg.weebly.com is getting caught up and ready for the new season. The full season schedule, new rosters and start ratings are all there. To all the MOBILE PHONE USERS: I think the formatting has all been figured out so that the large spreadsheets can now be viewed in their entirety on a phone - select the "Web Version" (not mobile) at the bottom of the page when you get to the site and view the wider tables in landscape, if necessary. This is working well on iPhone anyway. Check it out and provide feedback here.

Comment

Thanks for having this resource again.
                        I found it a great way to find all ORTDG info in one easy place.
                        I've given it a spot on my toolbar as must visit sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                          ortdg.weebly.com is getting caught up and ready for the new season. The full season schedule, new rosters and start ratings are all there. To all the MOBILE PHONE USERS: I think the formatting has all been figured out so that the large spreadsheets can now be viewed in their entirety on a phone - select the "Web Version" (not mobile) at the bottom of the page when you get to the site and view the wider tables in landscape, if necessary. This is working well on iPhone anyway. Check it out and provide feedback here.
                          works well on the android platform as well

Comment

So Eric...
                            hook me up with access to the Darkhorse only section?
                            whats the password? is it lowcostmustachemaintenance?
                            all CAPS?

Comment

Wow, surprisingly close actually. But you'll have to keep guessing.

Comment

The format on the iPad doesn't work with the spreadsheets on the standings and rosters and ratings pages. Any help?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X