Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    started a topic Free Agency

Free Agency

I am currently looking for a Sunday team as I will not be rejoining Discrupters this season. If I do not get picked up I will spend my winter watching some football I suppose.

Sunday teams know what I bring to the table, so if you are in need of that 8th man..................here I am.

Thanks
    Bob

• Kevin Madrid
    replied
    GBP needing 1 player

The captain called last night and one player had to back out at last minute.

Let me know if there is anyone out there that wants to join the dark side.... GPB team golf let me know. I'm only the messanger and not the decider on who if anyone wants to join us in these last minutes.

Thank you,

Kevin Madrid
    GBP!

Leave a comment:

• DanZ
    replied
    Dark Horse reigns!!! -DMZ

Leave a comment:

• TheDMZ
    replied
    Originally posted by George A. View Post
    What do you mean probably!!!!!!!!
    You are right dark horse WILL beat vapor trails...

Leave a comment:

• George A.
    replied
    What do you mean probably!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheDMZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Chet Chainley View Post
    Three of my favorite words. "you are right" and we just met the other day, I can't believe you don't remember!
    You are right, now that I know who you are. The "new" dark horse better check itself, you guys are going to be lost without Kel and Langsam. You will probably even loose to vapor trails.

Leave a comment:

• Chet Chainley
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDMZ View Post
    I do not know you, but I am pretty sure you are not my mom, and while Jeff acts like my mom sometimes, he is not my mom. So you are right, my mom will not be wearing the dress in you and Jeff's taudry little love affair.
    Three of my favorite words. "you are right" and we just met the other day, I can't believe you don't remember!

Leave a comment:

• Jason Philips
    replied
    I do not know you, but I am pretty sure you are not my mom, and while Jeff acts like my mom sometimes, he is not my mom. So you are right, my mom will not be wearing the dress in you and Jeff's taudry little love affair.
    I thought in a love affair the dress was usually on the floor or in an interns closet but none the less not on any one person. So maybe the point is moot.

Leave a comment:

• TheDMZ
    replied
    Definitely not your mom. She wears levi's up to her underboob! Hahahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Chet Chainley
    replied
    The question is, who wears the dress in this relationship?
    Definitely not your mom. She wears levi's up to her underboob! Hahahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Hemmerling
    replied
    I just realized I get to spend every other Sunday with Jeff Hemmerling. That makes me a happy boy!
    You people are scaring me. I'm actually a cranky curmudgeon.
    Looking forward to seeing y'all too!

Leave a comment:

• George A.
    replied
    Who are you ^^^^^

Leave a comment:

• jevon
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonja0
    I just realized I get to spend every other Sunday with Jeff Hemmerling.
    My condolences...

Leave a comment:

• TheDMZ
    replied
    I just realized I get to spend every other Sunday with Jeff Hemmerling. That makes me a happy boy!
    The question is, who wears the dress in this relationship?

Leave a comment:

• Chet Chainley
    replied

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X