Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized I get to spend every other Sunday with Jeff Hemmerling. That makes me a happy boy!
    You people are scaring me. I'm actually a cranky curmudgeon.
    Looking forward to seeing y'all too!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDMZ View Post
      The question is, who wears the dress in this relationship?
      Definitely not your mom. She wears levi's up to her underboob! Hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Chainley View Post
        Definitely not your mom. She wears levi's up to her underboob! Hahahaha.
        I do not know you, but I am pretty sure you are not my mom, and while Jeff acts like my mom sometimes, he is not my mom. So you are right, my mom will not be wearing the dress in you and Jeff's taudry little love affair.

Comment

I do not know you, but I am pretty sure you are not my mom, and while Jeff acts like my mom sometimes, he is not my mom. So you are right, my mom will not be wearing the dress in you and Jeff's taudry little love affair.
          I thought in a love affair the dress was usually on the floor or in an interns closet but none the less not on any one person. So maybe the point is moot.
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Three of my favorite words. "you are right" and we just met the other day, I can't believe you don't remember!

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Chainley View Post
              Three of my favorite words. "you are right" and we just met the other day, I can't believe you don't remember!
              You are right, now that I know who you are. The "new" dark horse better check itself, you guys are going to be lost without Kel and Langsam. You will probably even loose to vapor trails.

Comment

What do you mean probably!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
                  What do you mean probably!!!!!!!!
                  You are right dark horse WILL beat vapor trails...

Comment

Dark Horse reigns!!! -DMZ

Comment

GBP needing 1 player

The captain called last night and one player had to back out at last minute.

Let me know if there is anyone out there that wants to join the dark side.... GPB team golf let me know. I'm only the messanger and not the decider on who if anyone wants to join us in these last minutes.

Thank you,

Kevin Madrid
                      GBP!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X