Week 4 - Saturday/Sunday November 17th/18th: TBD 8x
    Week 5 - Saturday/Sunday December 1st/2nd: TBD 8a
    Week 6 - Saturday/Sunday December 8th/9th: TBD 8a
    Week 7 - Saturday/Sunday December 29th/30th: TBD 8x
    Week 8 - Saturday/Sunday January 12th/13th: TBD 8x
    Week 9 - Saturday/Sunday January 26th/27th: TBD 9a
    Playoffs - Saturday/Sunday February 9th/10th: TBD 9a
    Championships - Sunday February 24th: McIver State Park 9a

Wanted to mention that the first Saturday TDG event in this schedule conflicts with the Hab/Rec this year so we are moving it. Stand by for an update soon. If you want to play Saturday TDG this year you do not have to miss the Hab/Rec tourney. Sorry for the stress...

• Sausage Fingers
    replied
    Originally posted by DanD View Post
    Why can't we support both? How about having it the following weekend instead of the preceding one?
    And stomp over the DGOD event out at Hornings? If you think missing some of ODW on the early Saturday will have an impact, think about when 3 whole teams do not show up the following weekend...

Once again, it came down to conflicting with 1 event no matter what. I am sorry that it had to be the out of town event that you had your eye on playing...

Leave a comment:

• DanD
    replied
    Why can't we support both? How about having it the following weekend instead of the preceding one?

Please don't take me wrong, these aren't complaints as much as opinion. We'll make it work regardless. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Hemmerling
    replied
    Too bad we can't support our disc brothers to the south and avoid scheduling a free league on the day of their event...
    These days it's well-nigh impossible to avoid conflicting events.
    It's a nice problem to have in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Fingers
    replied
    Why don't we have both Sat and Sun play the same weekend?

Too bad we can't support our disc brothers to the south and avoid scheduling a free league on the day of their event...
    So we should support our disc brothers to the south and dis on our local disc brothers?

Leave a comment:

• DanD
    replied
    Why don't we have both Sat and Sun play the same weekend?

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Fingers
    replied
    too good to be true...

The weekend of the Sept 28-29th is the SHIP down in Cottage Grove, the event Buck, Mat & 'vieve all throw. Many of ODW will be down there that weekend for that event.
    And then depression set in...

Well, it looks like Milo wants us to reserve all of the shelters if we want to use the park and the two courses the day after Hab/Rec, so we will be switching the start of Oregon Team Disc Golf Saturday's league to Saturday September 29th while the Sunday league will play on October 7th like the initial schedule states.

I will get an "official" schedule with the courses we will be playing posted up to a new thread some time later tonight. Of course the nfl season starts tonight so it may not be up very fast...

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Fingers
    replied
    The weekend of the Sept 28-29th is the SHIP down in Cottage Grove, the event Buck, Mat & 'vieve all throw. Many of ODW will be down there that weekend for that event.
    Then you had better hope for good news or that weekend will be the start of Saturday OTDG...

Leave a comment:

• DanD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Fingers
    replied
    Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
    Can we please stop making new threads with multiple schedules that will inevitably end up being modified inconsistently and conflict with each other?

I vote we make ONE OFFICIAL TDG 2012-2013 thread, and keep all the pertinent info like the schedule in the OP, and edit it as needed, providing links back to it for convenience, but always posting the vital info (like standings) in ONE place to avoid issues like double data entry, conflicting info in different places, forums you must page through for hours to find the info you need, and overly lengthy run-on sentences (oops, well, that one's on me).
    When we actually GET a schedule that we can call official, I will start an official thread. But we aren't there yet. And because of this year's scheduling quirks OTDG conflicts with Hab/Rec and I've been getting calls about it. So I started THIS thread with THIS title to talk about THIS topic. But I do not run the world, or there would be a lot fewer people on the planet. And peeps will continue to post what they will, wherever they feel like posting it and I can do absolutely nothing about it.

Leave a comment:

• Stephen.Sines
    replied
    Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    Dude. Really?

The schedule is printed above and only the first Saturday date is still up in the air due to the conflict with Hab/Rec.

Yep. Rearrrry.
    Thanks for your kind and wise thoughts, oh bagger supreme

Leave a comment:

• Wes Hansen
    replied
    Can we please stop making new threads with multiple schedules that will inevitably end up being modified inconsistently and conflict with each other?

I vote we make ONE OFFICIAL TDG 2012-2013 thread, and keep all the pertinent info like the schedule in the OP, and edit it as needed, providing links back to it for convenience, but always posting the vital info (like standings) in ONE place to avoid issues like double data entry, conflicting info in different places, forums you must page through for hours to find the info you need, and overly lengthy run-on sentences (oops, well, that one's on me).
    Will WE need to start new threads and title them correctly about each specific TDG subject? What if I wanted to start a thread about people who post about where people should post? Would I start a new thread or should I use this thread, or the other thread about TDG? Would Jordan need to start the thread or will you need to approve it first? If I post it in the wrong thread will you be able to move it to the right thread, or will Jordan need to start a thread with the right title first? Which thread will I be able to post smack talk about The Discrupters beating (enter your team name here)? Is this the right thread to post this post in? And why was that thread with the schedule and courses deleted?
    (above intended for humor only)
    Last edited by Wes Hansen; August 29th, 2012, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jdinteg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied

Last edited by TreeLove; August 29th, 2012, 06:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wes Hansen
    replied
    Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    We should know by the end of the week...

BASKETS? Going with Milo for the first weekend then?
    oh, and thanks for the firm schedule so soon.

If ESC aren't coming back, but one or more wants to..... PM me.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X