The 2012-13 season of TDG Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    PUT A SOCK IN IT - Both of you : )

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
      PUT A SOCK IN IT - Both of you : )
      Stu,

      Have you played it yet? My big arm was able to pull a -1 on the first time through Blue. As long as your straight and make your putts you should do fine. Let all the big arms through OB in the high grass as you are in the middle of the fairway.

      Kevin

      Comment


      • #33
        Oh, I played it and liked it. I am imagining a < 800 rated team golf female throwing in a 30 mph wind for 2 rounds...

        This would be a great course for a best shot doubles league or how about a MASTERS only, Pro\AM singles league !

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
          Oh, I played it and liked it. I am imagining a < 800 rated team golf female throwing in a 30 mph wind for 2 rounds...

          This would be a great course for a best shot doubles league or how about a MASTERS only, Pro\AM singles league !
          You talking about ME!

          I'm barely over 800 myself.................and OLD...............just brought it up as something to think about.

          Bob

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            You talking about ME!

            I'm barely over 800 myself.................and OLD...............just brought it up as something to think about.
            How'd you shoot Bob? How long was your round?

            My threesome (Stu, Tubbs, myself) took 2:45 so it's definitely possible. Just not sure it's probable that everyone will finish that quickly.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
              How'd you shoot Bob? How long was your round?

              My threesome (Stu, Tubbs, myself) took 2:45 so it's definitely possible. Just not sure it's probable that everyone will finish that quickly.
              I shot poorly..............BUT our round took about the same amount of time yours did. I believe in only a couple of weeks of the course being open things are getting speeder. The tall grass is getting matted down, the routes are becoming more visible.

              Thought............as I was going into the tall grass on one of my throws the group says "lucky, went in right by the flag." What if we put more flags as point of reference? Different color every other flag. Might be quicker locating discs?

              Bob

              Comment


              • #37
                Adair!

                Please please please put Adair back in the mix! It is an excellent course and after reading back through the thread from last year the whiners conceeded that it was NOT TDG that littered up the course.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by TheDMZ View Post
                  Please please please put Adair back in the mix! It is an excellent course and after reading back through the thread from last year the whiners conceeded that it was NOT TDG that littered up the course.
                  ^ What A Whinny little bitch ^

                  "it was NOT TDG that littered up the course"
                  It was our group for the most part dummy
                  Dont worry I still love you and your abundant denial of reality.

                  PS. how does it feel to be unbanned?
                  Last edited by Stephen.Sines; September 7th, 2012, 11:27 AM. Reason: questioning reality

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                    ^ What A Whinny little bitch ^

                    "it was NOT TDG that littered up the course"
                    It was our group for the most part dummy
                    Dont worry I still love you and your abundant denial of reality.

                    PS. how does it feel to be unbanned?
                    Sines you need to put down the pipe, and try thinking BEFORE posting your incomprehensible drivel. A quick re-read of last seasons Adair thread makes it clear that most of TDG people did not litter up the course. I know my group did not. But now you admit that your group did? So you are the polluting bitch that caused Adair to be removed from the TDG schedule. I guess we have you to thank for getting to repeat a course twice this season.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Gentlemen,
                      I do not appreciate being put into the position of being the Voice of Reason...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Thanks Sines, Sorry Dave, I'm not a fan of Adair. If we are going to avoid a repeat course, I believe it should be Blue Lake over Adair.
                        PDGA# 49616
                        Stumptown# 353
                        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Adair! Adair! Adair!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            If we are worried about time constraints, what about a special one round event at Blue Lake. There would be time for a short party after the long round.
                            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                              Adair! Adair! Adair!
                              Amen

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Which Course Where?

                                Any updates on the TBD dates? Have to determine if I need to take days off work in case something happens Brown bottle flu

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X