X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Yep, that's the DRUNK part of our team. Us Disorderlies will be there to.

Bob

Ahhh.... our house smells delightful right now with the aroma of cinnamon and grain alcohol soaked apples.

I'm not making you and Claude any shirley temples. You'll have to bring your own.

Comment

Thank you jordan lewis for another great year of team golf. I know that I can't speak for everyone but I think this is a great format and a lot of fun. I just wish we could all just get along all kidding aside I had a great time, and I'm building alot of great memories for the years to come.

Comment

Looks like you can congratulate yourself for 4th place Ken.

DARKHORSE finishes 3rd!

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
        I just want to congratulate Team Dark Horsies for doing so well and finishing 4th this year!

Comment

Originally posted by kel View Post
          Looks like you can congratulate yourself for 4th place Ken.

DARKHORSE finishes 3rd!
          Hey, I was only off by one spot!

Comment

I'd like to take a moment and give a huge shout out to my team of this year, the Drunk and Disorderly. Thank you all for the opportunity to be a part of this team. I got so lucky in getting picked up by you guys. You all rock!

To all of the other teams this winter..................HELL YEAH! It was a pleasure to compete against you all, win, lose, or draw. One day after the finals and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Jorday Lewis I addressed in another thread but I'll say it again here. You FREAKIN' ROCK my friend. Thank you again sooooo much for another good time this winter.

Looking forward to seeing everyone over the summer at all of the tournaments. Don't forget the Fling, our biggest baddest of the summer.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X