Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
    Come on, who has time to decipher that.
    Darkhorse must think they are in a Western movie.
    I don't think anyone's used Morse code since 1874.
    Someone interpret it for the lazy.
    Jackasses speak in code, dumbasses take the time to decipher them

It only took me a minute to find an online decoder and paste Kel's code in.
    Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; February 23rd, 2012, 04:38 PM. Reason: Use lower case.

Comment

Thanks dumba..., er, Jeff.
      Did you even realize you were had?

Comment

I don't think anyone's used Morse code since 1874.
        I guess I can stop rubbing my screen now. I thought it was braille.

Comment

Thanks dumba..., er, Jeff.
          Did you even realize you were had?
          No, I admit I was clueless.

I'm a nerd. We often have trouble reading subtle social cues, especially regarding humor and sarcasm.
          We often interpert people's utterances too literally, thereby missing the message's metaphorical (or humorous) meaning.
          It's probably why I don't enjoy comedians.

(This episode of True Confessions brought to you by Jeff Hemmerling. )

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            No, I admit I was clueless.

I'm a nerd. We often have trouble reading subtle social cues, especially regarding humor and sarcasm.
            We often interpert people's utterances too literally, thereby missing the message's metaphorical (or humorous) meaning.
            It's probably why I don't enjoy comedians.

(This episode of True Confessions brought to you by Jeff Hemmerling. )
            apparently you enjoy being one.

Comment

Jackasses speak in code, dumbasses take the time to decipher them

It only took me a minute to find an online decoder and paste Kel's code in.
              Yes, but you probably had to PM Kel first to find out what to google, and then post on here to look smart.

Comment

Hey, leave Jeff alone or us old nerds will crush you with our walkers.

And because this thread is supposed to be about TDG I'd just like to add that it is appropriate Dankhose uses Morse code to communicate. Both are obsolete.

Comment

Hey, leave Jeff alone or us old nerds will crush you with our walkers.

And because this thread is supposed to be about TDG I'd just like to add that it is appropriate Dankhose uses Morse code to communicate. Both are obsolete.
                  Actually Wes it is not Morse code.........they take a front hoove and paw at the dirt..........1..2..3..4..5..wait, that's as high as they can count.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                    Actually Wes it is not Morse code.........they take a front hoove and paw at the dirt..........1..2..3..4..5..wait, that's as high as they can count.

Bob
                    That's as high as a Darkhorse needs to be able to count at Milo, Bob. Good luck on Saturday, though!

And besides, sh%t talk between the two teams playing for 4th place in their league is like, um, sh%t talk.

Comment

We were just 2 match points from winning the division handily. Having a full team doesn't mean what it used to...

Comment

We were just 2 match points from winning the division handily. Having a full team doesn't mean what it used to...
                        And I would have gotten a bunch more points and some aces if I had just made some different throws.

Comment

Please don't apply logic to this thread. It is not allowed.
                          We're looking forward to the D vs D rematch!
                          And speaking of a full team. We'll only have 6 on Saturday...FYI.
                          Who sets their line-up first?

Comment

Eastside Crushers cant wait to play tomorrow with all the teams from both days. We have hade a great time playing with you all but this will be are last year playing team disc golf. So any of you who want to run Saturday disc golf please let Jordan know. team disc golf has been fun and I want players know how much I love jordan and the great work he has done and we think he is a disc golf god.

P.S. Hemmerling is a little bitch.
                            X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                              P.S. Hemmerling is a little bitch.
                              What's wrong Keith? A little crabby because Lance isn't giving you enough lovin'?

Comment

What's wrong Keith? A little crabby because Lance isn't giving you enough lovin'?
                                You are the one who has the tag under your name reading "am I still out?"

You have been for some time and glad you admit it!

DARKHORSE!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X