Championships Milo Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
    so any1 else wanna bring a good bomber/growler of ale to put on a tasting table for lunch on Sat.??

    i will have a couple diff. kinds including a big bottle of "Petrus" and if we can get a few of us in on this we could have a decent tasting party.

    I will bring my last 22 of:

    Nectar Ales (Firestone Walker)
    Black Xantus
    Special Limited Release
    Imperial Stout
    java bourbon stout
    11 % ABV

    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
      so any1 else wanna bring a good bomber/growler of ale to put on a tasting table for lunch on Sat.??
      Sounds good Scott. You have any suggestions? I'll consult my beer guru (Stu ) for ideas too.

      Comment


      • #18
        Can I get an SSA please

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by George A. View Post
          Can I get an SSA please
          what he said

          Hippy007

          Comment


          • #20
            damn you peeps are pushy...

            Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
            what he said

            Hippy007
            We have used 8 RPs/stroke in the past and have been close to the 7 RPs/stroke line.

            I am thinking of playing from 4 AM pads: BSF East 14 and BSF West 9, 13 & 15. These are all holes I picked to help us save time and should put us squarely in the 8 RPs/stroke zone.

            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

            Comment


            • #21
              Thank you ..... Team golf grand poobah

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                We have used 8 RPs/stroke in the past and have been close to the 7 RPs/stroke line.

                I am thinking of playing from 4 AM pads: BSF East 14 and BSF West 9, 13 & 15. These are all holes I picked to help us save time and should put us squarely in the 8 RPs/stroke zone.

                We have already played am pads there. I vote only pro pads...its the finals

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Zach Murphy View Post
                  We have already played am pads there. I vote only pro pads...its the finals
                  Are you even going to be playing the course on Saturday?!?

                  And we could go with 7 RPs/Stroke, get almost no lunch time and finish in the dark...but I have opted to not do so this time.

                  And you are wrong. We will have only played the one AM pad before. We didn't play ANY of the BSF West holes on AM or Pro pads...

                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    So the RPS will be 8? Yours was not exactly a definitive statement...
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                      Are you even going to be playing the course on Saturday?!?

                      And we could go with 7 RPs/Stroke, get almost no lunch time and finish in the dark...but I have opted to not do so this time.

                      And you are wrong. We will have only played the one AM pad before. We didn't play ANY of the BSF West holes on AM or Pro pads...

                      I myself am leaning towards playing team golf. I dont minds 7RPs/Stroke and 4 holes isn't life or death considering daylight. Its not like they are holes we werent going to play, just longer. Like I said its the finals, let the best compete on the best holes possible

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                        So the RPS will be 8? Yours was not exactly a definitive statement...
                        Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                        These are all holes I picked to help us save time and should put us squarely in the 8 RPs/stroke zone.
                        Well, like most things, I ramble on...but I thought that it was pretty clear...

                        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                        Or does here stand the last remaining man
                        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                        I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Zach Murphy View Post
                          I myself am leaning towards playing team golf. I dont minds 7RPs/Stroke and 4 holes isn't life or death considering daylight. Its not like they are holes we werent going to play, just longer. Like I said its the finals, let the best compete on the best holes possible
                          During week 7 when we played BSF East, we had over 45 minutes between the first and last card to be turned in during lunch. Some cards got almost no lunch. Others were bitching about lunch being too long...

                          The longer and harder the holes we play, the bigger the difference in times the cards come in. I am trying to balance speed of play and accuracy of the handicaps with the time we have available for daylight.

                          This is why I made the decisions I did.

                          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                          Or does here stand the last remaining man
                          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                          I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                            During week 7 when we played BSF East, we had over 45 minutes between the first and last card to be turned in during lunch. Some cards got almost no lunch. Others were bitching about lunch being too long...

                            The longer and harder the holes we play, the bigger the difference in times the cards come in. I am trying to balance speed of play and accuracy of the handicaps with the time we have available for daylight.

                            This is why I made the decisions I did.

                            Well you said you were "thinking of playing" if I knew the topic wasn't up for discussion I would not have brought it up.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Chain Damage.

                              I would consider those last posts poking. We will play whatever pads. Thank you soooooooooo much for team golf everyone involved. Team Chain Damage.
                              #45742
                              CHAIN DAMAGE

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Zach Murphy View Post
                                Well you said you were "thinking of playing" if I knew the topic wasn't up for discussion I would not have brought it up.
                                And we are discussing it right? I would need a better reason than "We played it last time..." to be swayed.

                                I am still pumped that you are gonna make it on Saturday.

                                Look out Team Skinny!

                                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                                I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X