Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting the standings to PROVE to Wes that his team is indeed mathematically eliminated.
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
      Should be fun. @Sam: You still got that pacifier on your bag? You may end up needing it.
      Pretty sure I got that into Xander's bag...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I looked at things thru some rose colored glasses for sure. I somehow figured in beating PT in the final week would leap us ahead- or I'd figured in a win instead of last week's eventual tie
        I keep forgetting the ties we had to take because the other team didn't field enough players and hiding isn't a forfeit anymore.
        A week from Friday I'll total up the thread's anti-Discrupter/Wes comments and decide how to set my line-ups for the final match.
        I'm starting to, a little bit, prefer Darkhorse wins and let the rest of the chips fall where they may.
        Beating Buttless and having them still win the division might a nice end to the regular season.
        If I can win a match again sometime that would be great too.
        Maybe I'll play Hemmerloins.....

Comment

Don't worry Vapor Trail will bring it to the "Bulimic" would like to move out of DFL

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
            I looked at things thru some rose colored glasses for sure. I somehow figured in beating PT in the final week would leap us ahead- or I'd figured in a win instead of last week's eventual tie
            I keep forgetting the ties we had to take because the other team didn't field enough players and hiding isn't a forfeit anymore.
            A week from Friday I'll total up the thread's anti-Discrupter/Wes comments and decide how to set my line-ups for the final match.
            I'm starting to, a little bit, prefer Darkhorse wins and let the rest of the chips fall where they may.
            Beating Buttless and having them still win the division might a nice end to the regular season.
            Sorry Wes. Read that wrong
            Last edited by Stephen.Sines; February 1st, 2012, 02:55 PM. Reason: Pinkals Mommy

Comment

What? What did you read that you are referring to?

Comment

What? What did you read that you are referring to?
                This is the internet Wes, we don't need a reason!
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Do tell how the forum comments will influence you.
                  I'm ready Wes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
                    Saturday
                    Dancing Cows at Disc Golf or Die
                    Ace Holes at Oregon Disc & Wildlife
                    ABDG Misfits at Chain Damage
                    Go F*ck Yourself at DGOD - Ace or Die
                    Chain Smokers at Eastside Crushers

The top two teams play the bottom two for the win. going to be fun to watch, a upset could be in the making...
                    Thanks for the clarification. I think Jordan confused the two "Chain" teams - I know I did!

Comment

Let's see. The first sentence quoted refers to almost nothing real. Is that a requirement all of the sudden? I guess it means we'll either beat Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff and Carrie by a lot or a little, depending on whether my fantasies become realities or not.
                      I was also able to read it that I could magically make people win or lose depending on my whim. Which would be a neat trick. (Right now I'm concentrating on making everyone reading this have to go poop. LMK if it works.)

(back in time edit- like SS does!)

I might play Carrie. I've lost to the young, old and ugly so far. Don't see any reason to not add a female to the list. Maybe Jeff has some suggestions on who wants a shot at the Giant Slayer? I hear there's some whining going on....
                      Last edited by Wes Hansen; February 1st, 2012, 03:47 PM. Reason: going back in time to follow someone else

Comment

I might play Carrie. I've lost to the young, old and ugly so far. Don't see any reason to not add a female to the list. Maybe Jeff has some suggestions on who wants a shot at the Giant Slayer? I hear there's some whining going on....
                        You are welcome to play Carie. You'll give her one stroke.

Regarding the Giant Slayer, my thoughts are either our lowest (Carie) or highest (Jason) rated player.

P.S. I was pretty sure you were just being silly regarding forum comments. Thanks for clarifying

Comment

I'm not sure I want to play someone named Carie- with just one "r." That seems weird.
                          I think I'll stick to picking on Jeffs.

ps. Is that your granddaughter with you in your avatar?

Comment

I'm not sure I want to play someone named Carie- with just one "r." That seems weird.
                            I think I'll stick to picking on Jeffs.

ps. Is that your granddaughter with you in your avatar?
                            I'll take Carie on...........I isn't frade a no gurl!

Bob

Comment

It is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
                                Saturday
                                Dancing Cows at Disc Golf or Die
                                Ace Holes at Oregon Disc & Wildlife
                                ABDG Misfits at Chain Damage
                                Go F*ck Yourself at DGOD - Ace or Die
                                Chain Smokers at Eastside Crushers

The top two teams play the bottom two for the win. going to be fun to watch, a upset could be in the making....

Hippy007
                                yeah posting after baked goods not so great...
                                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X