Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink first run Destroyer on 10, 2 baby blue Pro Boss, 1 pink Pro Wraith in the canal between 8 and 11. 1 baby blue Pro Boss on hole 6 and 1 more but for the life me I can't think of the disc or where. lol You lose so many it becomes a blur.

Comment

Hole...

Oh wait. I didn't throw a disc into the water all day. Good times.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Hole...

So... what you are saying is: You got all those strokes the old fashioned way... you EARNED them!
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Lost disc from the state championships?

I lost:
          - crystal buzz, yellow with cfr stamp whistlers dubs/whistlin discs open
          - Z plastic XL yellow no stamp
          - Z plastic Stalker pink redish

Name on all of them, at least it was when they went in last summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            Name: Hemmerling

Hole 8 (regular 12): Green Katana (NAAC stamp), 50 ft. short of basket, 20 ft. right of path in the bushes, which was a huge standing water pool on Sunday.

Hole 11 (regular 13): Orange Z Stalker, 15 ft. off shore in water on left, 40 ft. short of basket.
            I have a light blue star teebird in the same standing water! Was suspended in the brush then "plunk" down it went...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              So... what you are saying is: You got all those strokes the old fashioned way... you EARNED them!
              Sorry... how many did you put in the drink again? And... what was your singles score?
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Two of my most dedicated discs made the ultimate sacrifice. I'm gonna miss those guys...

My singles score was a 50.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hole...

You're a showboating punk Sam and I love you anyway... (why? )

P.S. Sam shot rounds of 53 and 56, beating this Jeff twice (59,59).
                  Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; February 3rd, 2012, 02:04 PM. Reason: Added Sam's scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    Two of my most dedicated discs made the ultimate sacrifice. I'm gonna miss those guys...

My singles score was a 50.
                    Great round. I shot a 53 in the morning and a 56 in the afternoon. And I took all of my soldiers home.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

If only we knew what Sam shot....

Comment

or cared.

Comment

So bitter, Wes... You guys had a great season. Cheer up!
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

So bitter, Wes... You guys had a great season. Cheer up!
                            Hey, don't patronize us!

Comment

Damn... was it that obvious?
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Not bitter. Only time we played I believe the win went our way!
                                And it doesn't bother me that you patronize me, as that's the way you treat everyone.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X