X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Disc Golf: Week 7 @ Trojan 2/8/09

Should be atleast a couple of good matchups on the table. A certain "Over the Hill" character has let me know his teams 8 and a half point lead over ours is too much for Vapor Trails to overcome. With our run of the "Elusive" seven man point, it looks like the only way for us to get out of playing for last place is to win all ten match points available to win by 0.5.
    Good luck Drunk and Disorderly, this will be the match of the year.
    I think there's some kind of close race at the top too
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Originally posted by Darr View Post
    Should be atleast a couple of good matchups on the table. A certain "Over the Hill" character has let me know his teams 8 and a half point lead over ours is too much for Vapor Trails to overcome. With our run of the "Elusive" seven man point, it looks like the only way for us to get out of playing for last place is to win all ten match points available to win by 0.5.

I like your moxie.
    Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
      Dammit Darr, now you're making me feel bad. I'll bring you a beer, it's the least I can do since D&D is going totally BRING it to Trojan. If we have a good day, we may even move up. If nothing else it will be super fun playing Vapor Trail.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        Dammit Darr, now you're making me feel bad. I'll bring you a beer, it's the least I can do since D&D is going totally BRING it to Trojan. If we have a good day, we may even move up. If nothing else it will be super fun playing Vapor Trail.

Bob
        I hope you don't hurt yourself between now and then Bob!

Comment

D&D is going totally BRING it to Trojan. If we have a good day, we may even move up. If nothing else it will be super fun playing Vapor Trail.

Bob

Jevon, I love someecards! Good stuff for every occassion.

Comment

So where are we meeting up? I assume that the gate is locked still this time of year and that the covered shelter areas are unavailable? Is anybody stepping up in the lunch department? Is Gawain bringing extra plastic to sell everyone that loses disc's in the pond? We just might get lucky on the weather front. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one. Last event before finals........this should be lots of fun.

Bob

Comment

I am hoping you guys and gals have a great time at Timber. I had fun last year, and sad that I wasnt on a team to play it again this winter.

On a side note. I am sure many of you have read that I am in charge of hole sponsorships for the 2009 Oregon Deaf Disc Golf Championships. I think it would be great if any of the teams in this years Team Disc Golf would be willing to donate a $25 or $50 Tee sponsorship to add to this great event. Please ont consider this spam. I am not trying to secretly sell you guys a Sham Wow!!!!

I am just trying to get you guys to possibly donate and help out this great event. Any team logo you guys have will go on a tee sign, and it will be used to promote team disc golf 2009-2010. I plan to be back, and maybe we can pull off two different groups this next season?
              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Team Vapor Trails has already stepped up to sponsor a hole for $25, plus a personal $25 from George Adams. Any of you other teams going to step up and match that?

No matter what team steps up and donates. The tee sign will show your name and advertise team disc for 2009-2010

Comment

I'll bring you a beer,

Bob
                  Mental Note
                  It's going to be an AWESOME day!

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                  I am hoping you guys and gals have a great time at Timber.

Uh, Trojan???

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                  Team Vapor Trails has already stepped up to sponsor a hole for $25, plus a personal $25 from George Adams. Any of you other teams going to step up and match that?
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

You have George Adams to thank for your Team Vapor Trails donation. Now all I need is your team logo to transfer to a tee sign.

Comment

and yes, I meant Trojan. I am hoping to make it out there somehow and look for sponsorship, and to just hang out. I miss the team Disc atmosphere!!!!! If only a team would have picked me up this year

Comment

Oh, yes, I'll bring the extra plastic for sale, alright!
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Pfffft... I'm not losing any plastic!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                            Pfffft... I'm not losing any plastic!

Now that's confidence!

Jevon.........see Treeloves post. You'll need it my friend, I've seen your sorry A$$ throw.

Bob

Comment

Nice try Bob. We all know that I hit trees. I DON"T throw into the water! Well, except for that one time at Dabney, oh and that time at Milo, er and that time or three at Trojan...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X