Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Props where Props are deserved!

I need to take a minute to give a shout out to the amazing skills of our very own Kel Carver. This man does fantastic work for disc golf in our area and Team Disc Golf in particular.

He has made multiple graphics for Team Disc Golf over the years and I still proudly display his framed collection of the 10 Bag Tags he made for TDG the last year we only played on Sunday.

You may have seen the crappy little trojan map I made using Google Earth earlier this week. I asked him if he could make me a black and white version that would look good on the back of the scorecards...and BAM!

This is just badass!

So when you are slogging through Trojan this weekend and need to check the map for what hole to play next, take a moment to thank Kel for the sweet map on the back of every scorecard.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    I need to take a minute to give a shout out to the amazing skills of our very own Kel Carver. This man does fantastic work for disc golf in our area and Team Disc Golf in particular.

He has made multiple graphics for Team Disc Golf over the years and I still proudly display his framed collection of the 10 Bag Tags he made for TDG the last year we only played on Sunday.

You may have seen the crappy little trojan map I made using Google Earth earlier this week. I asked him if he could make me a black and white version that would look good on the back of the scorecards...and BAM!

This is just badass!

So when you are slogging through Trojan this weekend and need to check the map for what hole to play next, take a moment to thank Kel for the sweet map on the back of every scorecard.

Comment

Stud

Comment

Kel does amazing work and does a lot more than people realize.
        Most disc golfers in our area have probably enjoyed Kel's artwork and don't even realize it.

Hats off to Kel!

Comment

I'm still proudly displaying the team-specific bag tag he made for all Sunday TDG players a few years back.
          Thanks for all your work over the years Kel!

Comment