X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
    I want to cast another vote for ROOSTER.
    and another.

Comment

We'll be happy to trounce you wherever Jordan decides to let us do it.
      I see a Sines vs Sunnes match in your future. Stephen vs Steve. Youth vs Experience.
      The Giant Slayer wants a piece of you, but I'm saving her for a better player.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
        We'll be happy to trounce you wherever Jordan decides to let us do it.
        I see a Sines vs Sunnes match in your future. Stephen vs Steve. Youth vs Experience.
        The Giant Slayer wants a piece of you, but I'm saving her for a better player.
        I have nothing.....
        but we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
          I want to cast another vote for ROOSTER.
          People, people, people!

There aren't enough holes on either the east or west course for TDG. Let's say we have the all doubles matches play one course while the singles matches play on the other. With 10 teams there are 20-25 singles matches per round. This requires 10-12 holes which neither course contains. Ghost groups are an option, albeit crappy. So are 6-somes, but that sucks too.

For the reason outlined above, Jordan will absolutely not play TDG there. This issue comes up every year when it's time to make the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            People, people, people!

There aren't enough holes on either the east or west course for TDG. Let's say we have the all doubles matches play one course while the singles matches play on the other. With 10 teams there are 20-25 singles matches per round. This requires 10-12 holes which neither course contains. Ghost groups are an option, albeit crappy. So are 6-somes, but that sucks too.

For the reason outlined above, Jordan will absolutely not play TDG there. This issue comes up every year when it's time to make the schedule.
            And I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request that we change away from Trojan for ANY other course for TDG. We have had amazing weather for every single match so far this year. There have been many years with much more wet and wild disc golf, so suck it up people! We can survive this course too.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
              And I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request that we change away from Trojan for ANY other course for TDG. We have had amazing weather for every single match so far this year. There have been many years with much more wet and wild disc golf, so suck it up people! We can survive this course too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post

I would be happy to hear your suggestions for what week other than week 8 you'd prefer to play trojan. In other years we played it early in the schedule, but with the addition of the two gorge courses we have opted to play trojan later in the season instead. Would you prefer we were playing N Bonne or Sorosis this weekend?

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I agree.
                    just sayin.

Trojan is #1

I was trying to make it easy for poor xander. little fella doesn't like ponds
                    Last edited by Stephen.Sines; January 23rd, 2012, 08:04 PM. Reason: Pinkal's Mom

Comment

That's one of the joys/trials of TDG. We really have had a great season of weather and maybe it's time to pay the DG gods.

Bring on the rain and flooding. (Which discs float? T-birdy driver and either Aviary or Darty? Anyone have an extra for rent?)

But I reserve the right to complain, whine, excuse, rant or otherwise lament the water, weather, lost discs, bad throws, wet feet or other circumstances I find momentarily annoying. It's all worth while because of the good throws, friends, fun- and the chance to take over 1st place!

I really hope it dries up and is nice Sunday.

Comment

Who cares we play in Oregon so no matter were and when we play it will be wet. I dont know but it sounds like a lot of you young people are real pussy's so just show up and play. It's all good.
                        X - Man

Comment

Keith knows what he's talking about. He's really old.
                          Like Wolverine old.

Comment

So some of these holes may be under water I hear. How bad?? Is it up to your knees bad? Should I wear my swimming attire or wet suit??

Comment

I would be happy to hear your suggestions for what week other than week 8 you'd prefer to play trojan. In other years we played it early in the schedule, but with the addition of the two gorge courses we have opted to play trojan later in the season instead. Would you prefer we were playing N Bonne or Sorosis this weekend?

i love those courses!!! and i dont mind where we play at all... but im sure whoever is giving me a ride will. HA! so in that case im just gonna... shh shh shhhut my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by softwinterwhispers View Post
                                So some of these holes may be under water I hear. How bad?? Is it up to your knees bad? Should I wear my swimming attire or wet suit??
                                new contest* -best swimsuit! (must be worn during rounds)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X