X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
    Guess you should have signed up for Festivus...which BTW is at Adair this Saturday.
    well thats that have much Festivus fun!!
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      Would that be the Super Secret Festivus that isn't on the Treelove Calendar? How do we sign up? Oh wait, we need to know the Extra Super Secret Handshake!

Bob
      festivus is NOT for the rest of us.

if it is a tourney that is a 'sign up the morning of' one, i would love to go down and .
      anyone know more info? and anyone going down that has room? ill pitch for gas of course!

Comment

Festivus is closed and not a "sign up the morning of" event. It fills months in advance.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I only brought it up because of the suggestion Team Golf switch to Adair. I don't know why Festivus isn't on the calendar or why Greg decided not to alert everyone of the sign up for Festivus.

Why am I even in this thread? ADD IT TO THE AIRING OF GRIEVANCES!!!

Comment

Oddly enough, there are other courses in Oregon that are not having Festivus next weekend. I know that that is crazy to think about but I am fairly sure it is true. If Trojan is going to be a mess - and I am guessing that it will be - we should find another course to play TDG at. Suggestions would include but are not limited to: Cascade Gateway in Salem, Willamette Park in Corvallis, Keizer Rapids in Keizer or several other courses we have already played this season. Pier? Milo?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I still say we trudge trojan.
              worst case we add some of the extra holes from ordgc.?????
              any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                Oddly enough, there are other courses in Oregon that are not having Festivus next weekend. I know that that is crazy to think about but I am fairly sure it is true. If Trojan is going to be a mess - and I am guessing that it will be - we should find another course to play TDG at. Suggestions would include but are not limited to: Cascade Gateway in Salem, Willamette Park in Corvallis, Keizer Rapids in Keizer or several other courses we have already played this season. Pier? Milo?
                pier is down two holes right now because of wetness... lol.
                what others can we throw back in?

ROOSTER ROCK!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                  I only brought it up because of the suggestion Team Golf switch to Adair. I don't know why Festivus isn't on the calendar or why Greg decided not to alert everyone of the sign up for Festivus.

Why am I even in this thread? ADD IT TO THE AIRING OF GRIEVANCES!!!
                  You're always welcome in our Team Golf Thread if you keep bringing us great information like that. BTW.......when is the Eug area going to put together a team and join us?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    I love the idea of Willamette and somewhat in favor of Cascade Gateway. Willamette IS a bit further than Adair but only by about 15-20 minutes.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                      pier is down two holes right now because of wetness... lol.
                      what others can we throw back in?

ROOSTER ROCK!!!!!
                      damn i would have loved pier again... we could just play from tee pad 3 to 5's basket as a par 4?

also!!! ROOSTER ROCK for sure!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kRmwOHEDeg i think this video should convince everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                        festivus is NOT for the rest of us.

if it is a tourney that is a 'sign up the morning of' one, i would love to go down and .
                        anyone know more info? and anyone going down that has room? ill pitch for gas of course!

On-line registration opened at Noon on Saturday Dec 10th at: http://store.northwestsignup.com/

As of 20120108, The 88 spots (22 hole format) are full with a wait list of 3.

http://www.kaser.com/wdgc/membership.html
                        benefit #7

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                          damn i would have loved pier again... we could just play from tee pad 3 to 5's basket as a par 4?

also!!! ROOSTER ROCK for sure!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kRmwOHEDeg i think this video should convince everyone.
                          Well played sir.

game on

Comment

I think I would rather play Trojan than Rooster Rock...
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Does anyone know how wet it is?

Comment

I want to cast another vote for ROOSTER.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X