Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... except I go to work parties and run leagues and events and such... so I guess I am more like a crock pot than a kettle.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Oh yeah... I also NEVER complain about personal attacks.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
        just how much of Trojan is under water???

i can think of at least 3 holes that must be right now.

oh sorry i was distracted by everything that followed my above post.

can we move the rest of that crap to the other thread......

Anyone been out to Trojan??

Should we consider switching with Adair for this week in TDG??

just how much of Trojan is under water???

i can think of at least 3 holes that must be right now.

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

yea!!! switch it! no trojan please.

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
            yea!!! switch it! no trojan please.

Bob

Comment

we play trojan. you baboons!
              it is fun playing trojan with a little water. i proved that last year.
              booyah

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                we play trojan. you baboons!
                it is fun playing trojan with a little water. i proved that last year.
                booyah
                well if 3-4 baskets are under/surrounded by water, we wont be playing Trojan this week im pretty sure that it wont happen...even for us "baboons"

maybe you couldnt figure out that i was suggesting we switch weeks.....not skip Trojan

Comment

well if 3-4 baskets are under/surrounded by water, we wont be playing Trojan this week im pretty sure that it wont happen...even for us "baboons"

maybe you couldnt figure out that i was suggesting we switch weeks.....not skip Trojan
                  And what if the water levels are even worse two weeks later....

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Then we play Milo again... duh.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      Then we play Milo again... duh.

but seriously if we have water surrounding basket's as of now and then even more water 2 weeks later then we dont get to play Trojan at all this year, unless you wanna wait till the Championships and then play it....

Comment

There's a neat little invention called rubber boots...

Comment

There are also swimming suits... but I don't want to play disc golf in those OR rubber boots. I had so much fun yesterday at a shitty winter course that I am really not looking forward to repeating it this weekend.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            There are also swimming suits... but I don't want to play disc golf in those OR rubber boots. I had so much fun yesterday at a shitty winter course that I am really not looking forward to repeating it this weekend.
                            Guess you should have signed up for Festivus...which BTW is at Adair this Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                              Guess you should have signed up for Festivus...which BTW is at Adair this Saturday.
                              And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we won't be switching Adair for Trojan this weekend...
                              It was a really good idea too as I predict the water will be lower in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                                Would that be the Super Secret Festivus that isn't on the Treelove Calendar? How do we sign up? Oh wait, we need to know the Extra Super Secret Handshake!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X