Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bring my lunch but I'm not going to share ... And you blow all you want we're not scared of Trojan ... Make sure to pick you virgin goat wisely I'm on a roll

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
      I'll bring my lunch but I'm not going to share ... And you blow all you want we're not scared of Trojan ... Make sure to pick you virgin goat wisely I'm on a roll
      what is it that you roll exactly?

Comment

Disc...J's... Stuff like that why you jealous Stephen ..... You wish you could roll

Comment

Originally posted by whalekillah View Post
          Finally DGOD vs. DGOD! Gonna be an epic day at an interesting course! Can't wait!!!
          Looking forward to it myself Vince. Hopefully you and I can get a round together too.
          PDGA# 49616
          Stumptown# 353
          OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

OB on AND over or just on paths?

Comment

just how much of Trojan is under water???

i can think of at least 3 holes that must be right now.
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

There are talks in the works of another Trojan disc rescue after the next Team event. Although the love I am feeling from the community makes me think I might just be throwing some back in...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                  OB on AND over or just on paths?
                  probably going easy on everybody and going with just the paths.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                    There are talks in the works of another Trojan disc rescue after the next Team event. Although the love I am feeling from the community makes me think I might just be throwing some back in...
                    maybe if you didn't start posts by saying Hey! Your course sucks balls!

...just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                      maybe if you didn't start posts by saying Hey! Your course sucks balls!

...just sayin'

Some people are too damn sensitive! And I just called lunchtime an old worn out pig, I didn't say anything about sucking balls, but I guess if the shoe fits...

Comment

Some people are too damn sensitive! And I just called lunchtime an old worn out pig, I didn't say anything about sucking balls, but I guess if the shoe fits...
                        You asked why you were getting shit from the dg community and I told you why.

Personally, I love everything about that course, even the home-made baskets that are being replaced. That's why I've spent so may hours on the mower out there. I've played that course through many different layouts over the years, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't listen to some constructive ideas about the layout. But the way you went about the entire thing was bound to get you some bitter words pointed in your direction.

So reach down low, un-bunch those panties and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                          You asked why you were getting shit from the dg community and I told you why.

Personally, I love everything about that course, even the home-made baskets that are being replaced. That's why I've spent so may hours on the mower out there. I've played that course through many different layouts over the years, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't listen to some constructive ideas about the layout. But the way you went about the entire thing was bound to get you some bitter words pointed in your direction.

So reach down low, un-bunch those panties and move on.

No need to worry about me my friend, for when I start a flame war I always go commando. I am also quite familiar with how these boards work. Someone posts an idea or suggestion and the rest of the trolls and vultures pile on with personal attacks and insults. I was not surprised or upset with the responses, it is par for the course. I am actually surprised there has been so little response. I am still waiting for a couple regular trollers to pile on. As for my approach I was just following the pattern set here. I am actually enjoying this, and am looking forward to the next personal attack.

Comment

Actually... it doesn't. This is simply you talking out of your ass and sharing with us all your very wrong opinion. Hell, David... why don't we put 36 holes in there?
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

No need to worry about me my friend, for when I start a flame war I always go commando. I am also quite familiar with how these boards work. Someone posts an idea or suggestion and the rest of the trolls and vultures pile on with personal attacks and insults. I was not surprised or upset with the responses, it is par for the course. I am actually surprised there has been so little response. I am still waiting for a couple regular trollers to pile on. As for my approach I was just following the pattern set here. I am actually enjoying this, and am looking forward to the next personal attack.
                              You know... it's funny. Many of us have put in a lot of time and work into Lunchtime. When you talk about personal attacks, perhaps you might want to consider the crap coming off of your keyboard as such because it was definitely taken that way by some people.

By the way... how many courses have you put in or even worked on? It is really easy to criticize when you have the time to sit on your ass not doing anything for the DG community, David. Playing hero by going and getting our lost discs will give you some cred but when you say stupid shit, you throw it all away.
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

pot / kettle

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X