X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you sir.
    Since the RRs don't know how to use computers.....
    The Discrupters are gonna kick their collective buttocks.

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
      It will be cold enough to make even the lamest can of PBR taste drinkable.

I didn't know it EVER got that cold!

Comment

Yes, Team Golf at Milo in light snow flurries was awesome!

More than anything else though I wanted to thank Celeste and Kirsten for cooking up warm food for lunch. The pasta definitely hit the spot on such a cold day. You ladies rock! Thank You!

PS: Jordan, thanks for putting out a donation box to raise money for the Lunchtime Basket Fund, and thank you to anyone who helped out by tossing a buck or two in.
        Last edited by Bullseye; January 16th, 2012, 08:37 AM.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          More than anything else though I wanted to thank Celeste and Kirsten for cooking up warm food for lunch. The pasta definitely hit the spot on such a cold day. You ladies rock! Thank You!
          Word.

Seriously...you two (and Cindy) provide us a hot meal in the middle of nowhere for $5...and I get gluten-free meals? You make lunch time that much longer and warmer during TDG. Thank you!

And thank you to the 50-some people who purchased lunch Sunday. The Chick Flick Fundraising is in full force. Can't WAIT to see what is going to be in the player's packs this year! Thank you for supporting women disc golf

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Bullseye
            Word.

Seriously...you two (and Cindy) provide us a hot meal in the middle of nowhere for $5...and I get gluten-free meals? You make lunch time that much longer and warmer during TDG. Thank you!

And thank you to the 50-some people who purchased lunch Sunday. The Chick Flick Fundraising is in full force. Can't WAIT to see what is going to be in the player's packs this year! Thank you for supporting women disc golf
            Word and Word!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
              Word.

Chiming in to add my appreciation for the hot, tasty lunch!! I'm convinced that it improved my game and shaved strokes off of my score the second round! Not to mention, it's always good to see you ladies!!

Good times out there yesterday!!

Comment

Discrupters WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                  Discrupters WIN!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                    Discrupters WIN!
                    Holy smokin' shit balls!!!!!! WAY TO GO TEAM!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
                      Holy smokin' shit balls!!!!!! WAY TO GO TEAM!!!!!
                      Discrupters beat the Roughnecks?

I sure hope Rockwood even shows up next time. I mean, seriously, that's an awful lot of shame to live with.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        Discrupters beat the Roughnecks?

I sure hope Rockwood even shows up next time. I mean, seriously, that's an awful lot of shame to live with.
                        I guess you'll be moving to Guam after we kick your ass next!
                        Any more smack talk from you and I'll let the Giant Slayer give you a little whats what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                          I guess you'll be moving to Guam after we kick your ass next!
                          Any more smack talk from you and I'll let the Giant Slayer give you a little whats what.
                          Wes,

After looking out the window, I think I'd be fine with Guam right about now. Thank you for the pep talk. I'll do my best

Actually, I felt like we were very fortunate to win our match yesterday as well. Not that I think it was wrong to change the pads, but I do think that change in teepads really hurt teams with higher rated players.

Jeff

Comment

• I agree the AM pads helped.
                            Happy belated Birthday to Zach, who turned 22 Sunday.
                            I liked playing with the tired, drunkish Zach.
                            He was definitely entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                              I do think that change in teepads really hurt teams with higher rated players.

Jeff
                              Actually, I was very cognizant of this fact. And the SSAs that we actually shot on Sunday would have put us in the 9 Ratings Points/Stroke range. (Saturday's SSAs were in the 8 Ratings Points/Stroke range BTW) So after I entered each match I switched the RP/S around to see if it made a difference. The only match that had any significant change was the Rockwood-Discrupters match. With 8 RP/S the underdog wins, but with 9 RP/S the Roughnecks would win the match.

This is why I've been thinking about changing the rule for next year...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                              Or does here stand the last remaining man
                              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post

This is why I've been thinking about changing the rule for next year...

Change the rules just so The Discrupters don't win?!
                                It only affected one of 10 matches. I think you got it right!

I really wish I could have been a fly on the wall when the RRs found out they had lost!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X