Week 7 Milo BSF East Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Can't way to can't make a putt to save my life eat shit ... To much fun .., come get some you bitches

    Comment


    • #47
      Going a little far there George?

      Jordan,

      I'm for 8rp, Long Pads, and knowing SSA before we start. Team golf is about Strategy too, and that handicap can really mess with many opponents heads while they are playing.

      DGOD - Ace or Die
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

      Comment


      • #48
        No it not the finals yet .... Woooot woooot....., lover some team golf
        "George Adams"

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          Hey btw while I am here on this thread the Chick Flick will be at Milo on Sunday with our fundraiser lunch. $5 for a main dish, desert & soda plus entry into a drawing for a bunch of cool stuff Next Adventure is donating. You can also purchase extra tickets for the drawing for a $1. We will draw the winners at the final.

          Cindy
          Chick Flick food announcement:
          On the menu for Sunday at Milo is a pasta bar.
          We will have a few different pastas: regular pasta, whole wheat, gluten free corn pasta
          And a few different sauces: marinara, meaty marinara or meatballs we're not sure yet, and an alfredo
          We'll also have garlic bread
          a soda and dessert is also included. Oh, and a raffle ticket!
          See you all Sunday

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Celeste View Post
            Chick Flick food announcement:
            On the menu for Sunday at Milo is a pasta bar.
            We will have a few different pastas: regular pasta, whole wheat, gluten free corn pasta
            And a few different sauces: marinara, meaty marinara or meatballs we're not sure yet, and an alfredo
            We'll also have garlic bread
            a soda and dessert is also included. Oh, and a raffle ticket!
            See you all Sunday
            Yummmmmmmy!

            Bob

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by George A. View Post
              Can't way to can't make a putt to save my life eat shit ... To much fun .., come get some you bitches
              ESL much, George?
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                Going a little far there George?

                Jordan,

                I'm for 8rp, Long Pads, and knowing SSA before we start. Team golf is about Strategy too, and that handicap can really mess with many opponents heads while they are playing.

                DGOD - Ace or Die
                This is just a discussion about possible changes NEXT year with the variable SSA idea. Just floatin it out there.

                But I'm pretty set on the 8 RPs/Stroke from all Pro pads except for the longest hole. I think that we can get the rounds finished in daylight if we stick to the schedule. I haven't made out the scorecards yet, so if someone has a convincing argument to do it different I could still make a change, but I haven't heard it yet.

                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                Comment


                • #53
                  The weekend is supposed to be moderately nice, and if the last couple decent weekends are any indication...Your round are going to take a long time. The park has been busy, and with 18 holes even regular groups of four have been waiting on a lot of hole. Let alone adding another 70+ people from team golf. Just a fair warning! We had a fast moving 5 some last weekend, and with wait times no lunch break, 2 rounds still took us 6 hours to play (one from pro pads, on from am pads)

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                    The weekend is supposed to be moderately nice, and if the last couple decent weekends are any indication...Your round are going to take a long time. The park has been busy, and with 18 holes even regular groups of four have been waiting on a lot of hole. Let alone adding another 70+ people from team golf. Just a fair warning! We had a fast moving 5 some last weekend, and with wait times no lunch break, 2 rounds still took us 6 hours to play (one from pro pads, on from am pads)
                    Looks like a good reason to play some short pads.

                    Bob

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Now if only I would proof read things before posting...Wow, that's ugly to read.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        First round all Pro- second round all AM.
                        You're welcome.
                        8 rps, then 9rps if applicable

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                          Looks like a good reason to play some short pads.

                          Bob
                          Large groups playing in a herd are the biggest problem Bob, not necessarily the length of the hole. Nice try though. You just chill the hell out with your 18 stroke cushion.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by George A. View Post
                            No it not the finals yet .... Woooot woooot....., lover some team golf
                            "George Adams"
                            I like that george likes the sauce.
                            So.... alcohol is the key to bagging eh?
                            Last edited by Stephen.Sines; January 11th, 2012, 08:02 PM. Reason: Pinkal's Mom

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Who's bagging??? And what this sauce you speak of???

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                so are we supposed to use BSF's TC as the TC for TDG?

                                Jordan which hole numbering system will you be using on the cards?
                                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                                :cheers:

                                :cool:sigpic

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X