ABDG Misfits at DGOD - Ace or Die
    Chain Smokers at Chain Damage

Sunday 12/11/2011
    Big Winds at GripLok
    Old, Evil & Sassy at Rockwood Roughnecks
    Discrupters at Green Bowl Packers
    Vapor Trails at Darkhorse
    Putt This! at Team Skinny

We finished with plenty of daylight so we will keep the start time the same this week.

Captains Set Lineups at 8 AM and we tee off at 8:30 AM!

Average SSA for Dabney has been 53.69 so we will once again go with 10 Ratings Points/Stroke.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Does any one know of a glue or dog food factories by dabney..."Vapor Trails!!" Doesn't want to leave all that "Dead Horse" on the course ...

Comment

Eastside Crushers are looking foward to grilling Oregon wildlife for lunch on Saturday . I called state parks to find out about opening the gate both days and a few other things. will know by tomorrow and will post if the gate will be open.
        X - Man

Comment

Now that the Discrupters have won, I don't see us losing again this year.
          The GBP are a great opponent at Dabney. Always fun to take down the home squad!
          I'd offer up more trash, but most of the GBP don't even have electricity, let alone know how to use a computer.

We're bringing seven. Most teams have been afraid to risk losing more points to us and don't bring a full team (or they run away after getting beat in the AM). Will you dare bring seven?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
            Now that the Discrupters have won, I don't see us losing again this year.
            The GBP are a great opponent at Dabney. Always fun to take down the home squad!
            I'd offer up more trash, but most of the GBP don't even have electricity, let alone know how to use a computer.

We're bringing seven. Most teams have been afraid to risk losing more points to us and don't bring a full team (or they run away after getting beat in the AM). Will you dare bring seven?
            Ummm it's going to be tough to beat you guys this weekend... especially if your highest player rating is coming from Sunny Bunny!

Comment

1. I assume someone will ask the rangers to open the lower parking lot.
              2. Hole 18 tee-pad is next to the practice basket adjacent to Hole 1

Cheers..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
                Ummm it's going to be tough to beat you guys this weekend... especially if your highest player rating is coming from Sunny Bunny!

Somehow I think that was sarcastic.
                I'm telling Steve you were mean to him and maybe I'll let him kick your ass.

Gonna have a full team of GBPs Mr. M? We need the points.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                  Somehow I think that was sarcastic.
                  I'm telling Steve you were mean to him and maybe I'll let him kick your ass.

Gonna have a full team of GBPs Mr. M? We need the points.
                  Just a little sarcasm...

We should have a full team of GBP's

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                    Eastside Crushers are looking foward to grilling Oregon wildlife for lunch on Saturday . I called state parks to find out about opening the gate both days and a few other things. will know by tomorrow and will post if the gate will be open.
                    I will see if I can find any pliers.

Pop

Comment

OB's and Mando's

So what are the ob's and mando's we will be playing out there?

Is the new Hole considered 1 or 18?

Hippy007

Comment

so have the new first two holes been finished and finalized into the course?

Comment

New Holes

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                          so have the new first two holes been finished and finalized into the course?
                          To make things simple, I think they moved the Hole 18 sign to the new T-pad by the practice Basket. Hole 1 is still Hole 1. The only other change I noticed is on Hole 3. They poured a new LEVEL pad to the right of the original ONE.

Comment

Thanks Stu.
                            Though I'm hoping #3's new pad is to the right of 3's old pad, and not to the right of hole 1!

Comment

that makes sense now. I was under the impression that there were originally two holes planned to be installed before hole #1. I guess I was wrong.
                              thanks for the clarrification stu.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X