Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semantics...

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
    that makes sense now. I was under the impression that there were originally two holes planned to be installed before hole #1. I guess I was wrong.
    thanks for the clarrification stu.
    Yea, I see how my sentence can be confusing. You guys know what I mean. Team Skinny - Enjoy 1st place for 2 more days...

Comment

Calling Stephen Sines, calling Stephen Sines.
      Please report to tee #1 for your singles match against Jeff "Shark" Hemmerling.

Comment

Talk with state park guys today and the gate for the lower parking lot will be locked. They do not have enough staff to open the gate do to cut backs. I ask if the shelter has live juice so people can heat stuff up and He said yes the breaker is on. so cindy and the gals are set to sell there food to the sunday scum.

P.S Dan denney is my bitch this saturday all day. sorry Jeff you have been replaced as head bitch the title belongs to Dan now. dont worry Hemmerling you are still a bitch but not top bitch.
        X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
          To make things simple, I think they moved the Hole 18 sign to the new T-pad by the practice Basket. Hole 1 is still Hole 1. The only other change I noticed is on Hole 3. They poured a new LEVEL pad to the right of the original ONE.

just got back from playing and on the new hole it has the 18 tee sign then says this is the new hole one.

Hippy007

Comment

The hole numbers will change after we add the second new hole and change the bottom hole #12 and #14. I hope by spring the rest of the changes will be done and we can work on getting new signs. The biggest changes will be when hole 12 and 13 become one. hole 14 and 15 become one hole so we will have to remove old tee pads and put new in . Slow going but we will have two big work partys coming up so I hope we can get some of you team disc golfers to come out.
            X - Man

Comment

Can't believe none of the gilding are piping up .. can't wait to unleash the stud pony

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
                So what are the ob's and mando's we will be playing out there?

Is the new Hole considered 1 or 18?

Hippy007
                Great questions! Thanks for asking. We will play the new hole as hole 18 and all the rest as their signs state.

OB
                Hole 1 - on or over road or in water
                Hole 2 - on or over road or in water or beyond wire fence long
                Hole 3 - asphalt pavement or beyond wire fence
                Hole 4 - in water
                Hole 5 - in water
                Hole 6 - no OB
                Hole 7 - no OB
                Hole 8 - in water
                Hole 9 - in water
                Hole 10 - asphalt pavement or beyond wire fence
                Hole 11 - no OB
                Hole 12 - no OB
                Hole 13 - no OB
                Hole 14 - in water down hillside left?
                Hole 15 - in water down hillside left? Mando left of tree in fairway
                Hole 16 - in water down hillside left?
                Hole 17 - asphalt pavement and in water down hillside left?
                Hole 18 - in water

On Hole 2: HOLE 2 is in the long left placement so if you go in the water you can take a drop on the path at the end of the last bridge. No need for heroics during winter golf. Likewise, you may elect to go to the drop zone without throwing plastic in the pond if you choose. You are shooting 3 from the DZ.

New hole 18: The ravine you throw across might be problematic until this hole gets played more and it clears out. We will treat this like hole 2. If you end up in the ravine or water you may take a drop from the side of Tee 1's bench closest to the pin. Again, you may elect to go to the drop zone if you do not want to throw plastic over the ravine. You are shooting 3 from the DZ.

Last edited by Sausage Fingers; December 9th, 2011, 04:45 PM. Reason: even more clarification
                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

A question for Sunday Team Disc Golfers... if Eric & I make a batch of Apple Pie for Dabney this Sunday, would we have help drinking it? We were going to wait for the finals at Milo, but it sounds really tasty right now. Just wanna make sure we don't go through the time and expense of making it and then end up wasting it (or drinking more of it than we should)..... Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                    A question for Sunday Team Disc Golfers... if Eric & I make a batch of Apple Pie for Dabney this Sunday, would we have help drinking it? We were going to wait for the finals at Milo, but it sounds really tasty right now. Just wanna make sure we don't go through the time and expense of making it and then end up wasting it (or drinking more of it than we should)..... Haha!
                    Which kind of apple pie do you drink? I am probably just out of the loop here and don't know this recipe of yours. I would guess, though, that if it's got alcohol in it, people will be happy to partake.

Comment

Apple pie - I'll drink a slice!
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Let's hope it isn't like today at dabney this weekend.......... really dam windy bad I mean really bad so bad I shot +9 and jordan shot +10
                        PDGA # 31451
                        2 Mini Aces
                        74 Aces
                        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                        DISC GOLF OR DIE
                        BOB CABAL
                        DISCVANGO
                        JEFF ELLIOT
                        G-MAN
                        JORDAN LEWIS
                        JEFF HAGERTY
                        JAMES GARCELON
                        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Apple pie - I'll drink a slice!

Which kind of apple pie do you drink? I am probably just out of the loop here and don't know this recipe of yours. I would guess, though, that if it's got alcohol in it, people will be happy to partake.
                          Harrison, it's a hot drink we make comprised of cider, apple slices, cinnamon, honey, brown sugar, and booze (Everclear!). Tasty, tasty stuff!! Come get a cup Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                            Let's hope it isn't like today at dabney this weekend.......... really dam windy bad I mean really bad so bad I shot +9 and jordan shot +10

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post

Harrison, it's a hot drink we make comprised of cider, apple slices, cinnamon, honey, brown sugar, and booze (Everclear!). Tasty, tasty stuff!! Come get a cup Sunday morning.
                              Gonna hold you to it, now! Sounds like a great way to get nice and warm for Dabney Sunday. I am just hoping I am getting over this little fever I've got and it's not getting worse...

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
                                Gonna hold you to it, now! Sounds like a great way to get nice and warm for Dabney Sunday. I am just hoping I am getting over this little fever I've got and it's not getting worse...
                                Just make sure you take a slice of apple with your drink. It'll get rid of your fever!

I'll have some apple for breakfast!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X