Go F*ck Yourself at Eastside Crushers
    DGOD - Ace or Die at Chain Smokers

SUNDAY MATCHES
    Rockwood Roughnecks at Green Bowl Packers
    Big Winds at Team Skinny
    GripLok at Vapor Trails
    Old, Evil & Sassy at Discrupters
    Darkhorse at Putt This!

On hole 6 there is a mando to the left of the big fir trees near the corner of the tennis courts. This is to keep you from throwing over the tennis courts. Please do not throw over the tennis courts. Also there is a creek bed on that hole that is played OB. If you land in the creek bed then you go to the drop zone on the berm near the big fir trees where the old ted pad used to be going the opposite direction. As usual on or beyond any path that you do not have to cross is OB. I think that would apply to holes 1, 2, 3, 4, maybe 5, 10, 14 & 15 and maybe 17. Hole 10 has a double mando between the trees. Hole 11 tees from OB and you are not in bounds until you cross the path to the left. If you do not make it IB on your first shot you must take a drop from the IB side of the path where the first tunnel shot opening in the shule on the left starts. Except for the OB & mandos on hole 6 & 10 these are the same rules we played by last year.

But I have a serious dilemma about how we are going to play the course SSA. we have played this course 4 rounds in TDG. And those SSAs go from a low of 50.72 to a high of 60.54. The 09-10 average SSA was 51.79 while the 10-11 average SSA was nearly 7 strokes higher at 58.66. So I am at an impasse for how to set the SSA for this event. Should I wait until I know the weather a little bit better? Set one SSA for nice weather and a different SSA for high winds?

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Is there a course map out there with the new layout? I have been unable to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
      Is there a course map out there with the new layout? I have been unable to find one.
      It was just posted in the Slosh series thread.
      Here it is: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...3&postcount=39

Comment

The Discrupters look forward to playing Old, Evil & Sassy.
        There are all kinds of people on that team with whom we will enjoy the pleasure of their company while we beat them. If anyone on OES would like to be beat by a specific Discrupter, please let me know and I will try to accommodate your request.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
          The Discrupters look forward to playing Old, Evil & Sassy.
          There are all kinds of people on that team with whom we will enjoy the pleasure of their company while we beat them. If anyone on OES would like to be beat by a specific Discrupter, please let me know and I will try to accommodate your request.
          Word on the street is that there are a couple of OES team members that fear Discrupters so much they won't even show up!!!!!

What ever, a wins a win!

Jordan, I think 11 rating points per stroke is fair at NB. (did I say that right? I'm tired!)

Bob

Comment

[/QUOTE]Jordan, I think 11 rating points per stroke is fair at NB. (did I say that right? I'm tired!)

Bob[/QUOTE]

Bob meant TEN. The weather is going to be a factor.

Comment

what weather?
              NB is a meteorological utopia!

Comment

OK time to poke that bear ... what could the ssa be .... some of us don't have G on are team with a spread sheet ...some of us do it by hand like in the old days ....lol...

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
                  OK time to poke that bear ... what could the ssa be .... some of us don't have G on are team with a spread sheet ...some of us do it by hand like in the old days ....lol...
                  even counting on your toes you should have enough time to figure it all out if I wait until I think I have an idea what the weather may be. as long as it isn't nasty we will probably go with 10 RPs/stroke but that may change if the weather gets bad.

Comment

Regional Forecast for Western Columbia River Gorge - Source: NWS at 9:46 PM PDT on November 1, 2011

Saturday
                    Chance of rain east half...and rain likely west half. Highs 45 to 50. Chance of rain 60 percent. 6 mph east wind

Sunday
                    Chance of showers east half...and showers likely west half. Highs around 45. Chance of rain 60 percent. 4 mph east wind

This weather is looking like 10 RPs /stroke.

Also I have updated the files on the website with the corrected round ratings and added the files for week 2. Captains set lineups at 8:30am again this week and we tee off at 9 am!

Please drive carefully there and back and let's hope for that 40 percent chance of no precipitation...

Comment

How do I get into the files? I have a yahoo account and everything, however still can't access those files.
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                        How do I get into the files? I have a yahoo account and everything, however still can't access those files.
                        1. Make sure you are logged into Yahoo. If the upper left is not showing you the link to Sign Out then you are not logged in.

2. On the left hand side in the blue box click on the Files link. This will not be a link until you are logged in.

3. In the middle click on the folder for this year and then the folder for the week you want.

4. Click the filename and your browser should offer to download the file.

They are excel spreadsheet files so you need a program that can read them. M$ Office Excel or you can use Open Office to read the files too. Open the files to see the data that I provide each and every week.

Comment

So does looking like 10 RP's/pr stroke ...mean...... is it or is it not ... tell me I must know

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                            I often encounter a weird, stupid bug (?) on the Yahoo group. (I run Firefox on Win XP.) It will show that I am logged in, the button will say "sign out". However, the link for Files is dimmed, and won't "click."

Annoying solution: Log out of Yahoo (click Sign Out), and log back in. Now you are at the home page for Yahoo (annoying), and logged back in. However, now when you visit www.teamdiscgolf.com, the links for Files actually work.
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Regional Forecast for Western Columbia River Gorge - Source: NWS at 9:21 PM PDT on November 2, 2011

Originally posted by George A. View Post
                              So does looking like 10 RP's/pr stroke ...mean...... is it or is it not ... tell me I must know
                              Saturday

Rain likely. Highs 45 to 50. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wind 6mph East.

Sunday

Showers likely. Highs around 45. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wind 4mph East.

Still looking like 10 RPs/stroke.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X