X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Old, Bad & Sassy at Vapor Trails"

that alone makes me feel Old Evil and Sassy...

Comment

Nice! For once we don't get the home team. Instead we get the drunk team.

Do we have enough strokes to give away? Can their team count that high?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yay!! Can't wait to get started!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evilman View Post
          "Old, Bad & Sassy at Vapor Trails"

that alone makes me feel Old Evil and Sassy...
          Oooh I feel a name change coming on...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by AChivers View Post
            Chain Damage
            Anthony Chivers - Captain
            Jeremy Beckwith
            Nate Clark
            Ryan Elston
            Jim Goss
            Travis Head
            Dax Osbourne

We have scores for Sunday 10/9/11 rounds played at Pier.

Anthony Chivers 61
            Jeremy Beckwith 53
            Nate Clark 56
            Ryan Elston 61
            Jim Goss 61
            Travis Head 55
            Dax Osbourne 60
            This little change has caused me some headaches this year. I got all of the crap done and then saw these scores, so I had to go back and add them in. That caused the Sunday PM SSA to change along with the order of the Saturday teams, so the team divisional line up changed. So really, when I go back and make the matchups automatic that will change the schedule too. So the Saturday matchups for Week 1 are not correct and will change soon.

And now I just realized that there was ALSO a lineup change included that I missed (damn the quaffers), so I need to go back and make that change too. But that should be easy.

This is not calling AChivers out so much as me trying to get sympathy for the 100 hours or so that I have put into the files so far this year. But each year my excel skills get better and better...

Many thanks go out to Zimmerman, Garcelon & Melissa for their help, and I really couldn't get the new anti-bagging formula done this year without the help of Gawain "excel Guru" Stern. I will try to get it all updated and posted to the yahoo groups site this week so I can enjoy some disc golf this weekend. Just know that when you see me things at 1 am I have been working on it since I got home from work that night...

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
              This little change has caused me some headaches this year. I got all of the crap done and then saw these scores, so I had to go back and add them in. That caused the Sunday PM SSA to change along with the order of the Saturday teams, so the team divisional line up changed. So really, when I go back and make the matchups automatic that will change the schedule too. So the Saturday matchups for Week 1 are not correct and will change soon.

And now I just realized that there was ALSO a lineup change included that I missed (damn the quaffers), so I need to go back and make that change too. But that should be easy.

This is not calling AChivers out so much as me trying to get sympathy for the 100 hours or so that I have put into the files so far this year. But each year my excel skills get better and better...

Many thanks go out to Zimmerman, Garcelon & Melissa for their help, and I really couldn't get the new anti-bagging formula done this year without the help of Gawain "excel Guru" Stern. I will try to get it all updated and posted to the yahoo groups site this week so I can enjoy some disc golf this weekend. Just know that when you see me things at 1 am I have been working on it since I got home from work that night...

You Da MAN!!
              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

I sent you an Email about a correction, thank you in advance for including that in the updated files.
                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Nice catch!

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                  I sent you an Email about a correction, thank you in advance for including that in the updated files.
                  Thanks, that correction was confirmed and will be updated tonight.

Comment

Chain damage

I am sorry about the changes. Jordan you are super awesome for Team Golf and my team is grateful for all you do. Please tell what you drink and I will get it to you. Hopefully it will help. AChivers
                    CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

Thanks, Jordan! I will tell you so in person next week.

Regarding our matchup, it seems like I am able to party Saturday since I won't have to take it too seriously to get a point or two.
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post

Regarding our matchup, it seems like I am able to party Saturday since I won't have to take it too seriously to get a point or two.
                        I'm telling Melissa you said it would be easy to beat her by more than 30 strokes!

Comment

Originally posted by AChivers View Post
                          I am sorry about the changes. Jordan you are super awesome for Team Golf and my team is grateful for all you do. Please tell what you drink and I will get it to you. Hopefully it will help. AChivers
                          Quaffer fixins for week 1!

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post

I think you misread something.............you're not playing Vapor Trails.........you're playing Discrupters. I might only play with a putter and a well...............another putter. Just cause Mittl kicked my butt last year...............oh wait..............I kicked Mittl's butt last year, that's right. Hmmmmmm! Have another beer on me Saturday night. Just sayin'!!!!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                              I think you misread something.............you're not playing Vapor Trails.........you're playing Discrupters. I might only play with a putter and a well...............another putter. Just cause Mittl kicked my butt last year...............oh wait..............I kicked Mittl's butt last year, that's right. Hmmmmmm! Have another beer on me Saturday night. Just sayin'!!!!

Bob
                              Go get 'em Bob!

Comment

SSA for Sorosis Park

A very good question was brought up by George Adams. What is the SSA for the week 1 course?

I have SSA data from the 07-08 season on and the average TDG SSA for Sorosis Park is 49.94 so we will play 11 ratings points per stroke.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X