X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Disc Golf Announcement

As of the New Year I have undergone a change in my family situation. (No my wife hasn't divorced for disc golf yet!)

My only sibling has returned from Hawaii with her 2 kids after her divorce. Now my niece and nephew live in town and have little to no contact with their father. Since my wife and my decision to not have children, these 2 cute little humans are my only descendants. So I will have to cut back on the time that I devote to disc golf. I think you know where that time will now go.

You are asking yourself WTF is this all about and what does it have to do with TDG? Well the first impact is I will no longer be able to provide lunch for TDG. I love those jalapeno dogs more than most and will miss them.

But you know, I think I'll like the trade off.
    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    As of the New Year I have undergone a change in my family situation. (No my wife hasn't divorced for disc golf yet!)

My only sibling has returned from Hawaii with her 2 kids after her divorce. Now my niece and nephew live in town and have little to no contact with their father. Since my wife and my decision to not have children, these 2 cute little humans are my only descendants. So I will have to cut back on the time that I devote to disc golf. I think you know where that time will now go.

You are asking yourself WTF is this all about and what does it have to do with TDG? Well the first impact is I will no longer be able to provide lunch for TDG. I love those jalapeno dogs more than most and will miss them.

But you know, I think I'll like the trade off.
    well congrats 2 ya in an Uncle sort of way

I am working on a batch of chili, but i will not have a way to reheat it.
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

If Jordan can bring the TDG grill to the next event, we will have a way to heat the chili, though it will take a while if it is a big pot.
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        If Jordan can bring the TDG grill to the next event, we will have a way to heat the chili, though it will take a while if it is a big pot.

Have stove, pots, will travel. I'll have them at Milo.

Jordan..........do what cha gotta do. Family = #1! Always! You need anything give me a shout.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X