Crist Garcia
    Amber Cochran
    Kris Pine
    Stephen Sines
    Chad Carter
    Darin McCoy - alternate
    David Zimmerman - Captain

Officially signing up for Sunday!

Last edited by Captain Save-A-Ho; July 19th, 2011, 08:48 PM. Reason: Joke is over and it is time to get down to business!

• Sausage Fingers
    replied
    Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
    Eat me, Jordan and Wes. Show me where it says he is making lunch for his team only. And, yes, I went back 3 posts.
    Ok, your first clue was with the first post on this thread since September 23rd. That means this thread was dark for over 70 days. Then you need to click the little green arrow inside the quote from that post. This takes you to the quoted post. Then you only need to read the post directly above the quoted post to read the terms of the bet.

So while this wasn't exactly reading 3 previous posts it was, at most, a quick 3 step process to ascertain the terms of the bet.

But since this seems to be too hard for you I'll cut you some slack this time (but it was very funny at the time I read his smack).

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
    In the event Vapor Trails beats the Discrupters in TDG, we will make them lunch the next week....

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
    I can't find this on my side of town: Schmaltz Genesis 15/15. I will split a bottle with you and pay for half if you can find some by Sunday.

Cheers

Never heard of it; I'll keep an eye out!

Leave a comment:

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    replied
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TreeLove
    Eat me, Jordan and Wes. Show me where it says he is making lunch for his team only. And, yes, I went back 3 posts.

Since TreeLove already has made lunch arrangements for Jordan and Wes, does that mean there will be extra tater tot casserole?
    Good point Kel........there should be LOTS of TOTS for everybody now.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Wes Hansen
    replied
    There's no way I'd eat something that old and tough. Between the hair on the outside and the chemicals on the inside I think it's just a layer of fat anyway.
    And Jordan's on a diet.

Leave a comment:

• kel
    replied
    Since TreeLove already has made lunch arrangements for Jordan and Wes, does that mean there will be extra tater tot casserole?

Leave a comment:

• PDX_Stu
    replied
    Hey Tree Love..

I can't find this on my side of town: Schmaltz Genesis 15/15. I will split a bottle with you and pay for half if you can find some by Sunday.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• George A.
    replied
    You cooking for 70? Who you talking to? Just your team? If so, it might be more appropriate to discuss it privately with just your team members.....
    It's ok Mr. Love you can have some if you like

Leave a comment:

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    BOOYAH STERN! YOU GOT WORKED!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Fingers
    replied
    Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Hey team disc golfers don't forget that the Chick Flick will be at Dabney this coming Sunday. We will have yummy pulled pork sandwiches, homemade coleslaw also comes with a soda & desert item all for $5. Every lunch will enter you in an awesome raffle of sweet gear donated by Next Adventure that will take place at the final at Milo. You can also purchase additional raffle tickets for a dollar a piece. All proceeds go to the 2012 Chick Flick August 3rd & 4th at Horning's Hideout.

See ya there,
    Cindy
    Mmmmm pulled pork sammies!

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Fingers
    replied
    Oooh bagy an HOW!

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
    You may have to go back as much as three posts to figure it out.
    BOOYAH STERN! YOU GOT WORKED!

Leave a comment:

• LegoRules
    replied
    Chick Flick Lunch Sunday!

Hey team disc golfers don't forget that the Chick Flick will be at Dabney this coming Sunday. We will have yummy pulled pork sandwiches, homemade coleslaw also comes with a soda & desert item all for $5. Every lunch will enter you in an awesome raffle of sweet gear donated by Next Adventure that will take place at the final at Milo. You can also purchase additional raffle tickets for a dollar a piece. All proceeds go to the 2012 Chick Flick August 3rd & 4th at Horning's Hideout.

See ya there,
    Cindy

Leave a comment:

• Wes Hansen
    replied
    You may have to go back as much as three posts to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    Originally posted by George A. View Post
    Ok so it been decided Im making my world famous tater tot casserole no sides needed just a stomach some beer and some bread ...hope you guys like cheese
    You cooking for 70? Who you talking to? Just your team? If so, it might be more appropriate to discuss it privately with just your team members.....

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X