X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    Yeah, you can find a replacement for me while you are at it...

OK, that's an interesting interpretation. Unfounded, but interesting....
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      Bob C, Claude K, Tim P, Vince E, Harrison H, Michelle S, Jason B, Troy G, others:
      Did you get on a team?
      Why do I ask?
      PM me to find out...
      Well, so far I have received a lot of responses, all from people ALREADY ON A TEAM.

So, if you are NOT on a team, but interested in getting on one, send me a PM. I am not implying nor guaranteeing anything; just PM me, and I'll explain.

Comment

• Nothing cryptic here.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Gawain, Are you stirring the pot?

Sam, use your go go gadget ears to tell us what he's brewing up.
          PDGA# 49616
          Stumptown# 353
          OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• I sit here in anticipation of the next act just as much as you, Josh.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I hear the Giants really suck this year...
              Is this true Sam?

Comment

• Originally posted by George A. View Post
                And of course we will take that bet...because most of the teams we play can't walk straight by lunch
                George,

Just wanted to bump this in case you forgot your wager.

When you have the chance, let us know what you are making so we can bring side dishes. Of course you could just buy us all Chick Flick lunches if that's easier for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                  George,

Just wanted to bump this in case you forgot your wager.

When you have the chance, let us know what you are making so we can bring side dishes. Of course you could just buy us all Chick Flick lunches if that's easier for you.

Discrupters

Bob

Comment

• Ok ill let you guys choose ...tuna noodles casserole or beanie weenies

Comment

• As long as it's edible, hot and delivered, I have no preference.
                      Let us know what you are bringing by Friday please so we can plan accordingly.

Comment

Ok ill let you guys choose ...tuna noodles casserole or beanie weenies
                        Bobbie-boo loves him some beanie weanies.

Bob

Comment

• Ok so it been decided Im making my world famous tater tot casserole no sides needed just a stomach some beer and some bread ...hope you guys like cheese
                          Last edited by George A.; December 5th, 2011, 10:03 PM. Reason: because of Pinkal's mom

Comment

Ok so it been decided Im making my world famous tater tot casserole no sides needed just a stomach some beer and some bread ...hope you guys like cheese
                            You cooking for 70? Who you talking to? Just your team? If so, it might be more appropriate to discuss it privately with just your team members.....

Comment

• You may have to go back as much as three posts to figure it out.

Comment

• Chick Flick Lunch Sunday!

Hey team disc golfers don't forget that the Chick Flick will be at Dabney this coming Sunday. We will have yummy pulled pork sandwiches, homemade coleslaw also comes with a soda & desert item all for $5. Every lunch will enter you in an awesome raffle of sweet gear donated by Next Adventure that will take place at the final at Milo. You can also purchase additional raffle tickets for a dollar a piece. All proceeds go to the 2012 Chick Flick August 3rd & 4th at Horning's Hideout.

See ya there,
                                Cindy
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X