X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Celeste View Post
    With the official schedule up, we are happy to announce the Chick Flick fundraiser hot lunch dates!
    All money raised from these lunches will go to our annual Chick Flick tournament.
    There will be a vegetarian option guaranteed to be delicious (different at each event).
    I'll post what's for lunch as the dates get closer. We do know we're saving frybread tacos for the championships!

All lunches will be $5 and include a dessert and drink.

Week 1 - Sunday October 23rd: Sorosis Park– 9a
    Week 3 - Sunday November 20th: Horning’s Canyon Course – 8x
    Week 5 - Sunday December 11th: Dabney State Park – 8a
    Week 7 - Sunday January 15th: McIver State Park– 8x
    Championships - Sunday February 26th: McIver State Park – 9a
    YES!!!

Comment

With the official schedule up, we are happy to announce the Chick Flick fundraiser hot lunch dates!
      All money raised from these lunches will go to our annual Chick Flick tournament.
      There will be a vegetarian option guaranteed to be delicious (different at each event).
      I'll post what's for lunch as the dates get closer. We do know we're saving frybread tacos for the championships!

Week 3 - Sunday November 20th: Horning’s Canyon Course – 8x
      Week 5 - Sunday December 11th: Dabney State Park – 8a
      Week 7 - Sunday January 15th: McIver State Park– 8x
      Championships - Sunday February 26th: McIver State Park – 9a

Just another reason I'm looking forward to the season so much.

Bob

Comment

Chili Dogs will be served for week 1. We'll have meaty chili and vegetarian chili. There will be vegan dogs. We'll also do some cornbread for any of our gluten free peeps that don't want a regular bun. If you want vegetarian chili/vegan dog/gluten free would you PM me so we can be sure to have enough?
        Included will also be a dessert and drink.

Comment

Chili Dogs will be served for week 1. We'll have meaty chili and vegetarian chili. There will be vegan dogs. We'll also do some cornbread for any of our gluten free peeps that don't want a regular bun. If you want vegetarian chili/vegan dog/gluten free would you PM me so we can be sure to have enough?
          I WILL be partaking of a Chili Dog! Look out for the second round though, gonna be a "blast".

Bob

Comment

Just in case a hot lunch on a cold day and supporting ladies golf is not enough incentive, the amazing Next Adventure will be donating items for us to raffle off during the Team Golf Championships lunch.
            Every lunch bought throughout the season will score you a raffle ticket. Must be present at the championships lunch to win.
            We'll just have you write your name on the ticket and we'll hang on to them if you want so they don't disintegrate in your bag over the winter season.
            If we gather enough items to raffle, we will offer additional tickets separate.

Comment

• "Every lunch bought throughout the season will score you a raffle ticket. "

You're only including half the teams in the raffle? Will you be able to accomodate Saturday teams as well?

Comment

• If you show up on Sunday and buy lunch, I am guessing Saturday folks will get a raffle ticket too.
                “I believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know — Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, that’s in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, I’ll know I’m a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? I’m not sure, but it’s possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.”
                ~Annika Sörenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by DanD View Post
                  "Every lunch bought throughout the season will score you a raffle ticket. "

You're only including half the teams in the raffle? Will you be able to accomodate Saturday teams as well?
                  If you come on Sunday and get a lunch you will for sure get a ticket. We are trying to get enough raffle items together for it to make sense to sell additional tickets, so we can include everyone. We tried to make it possible to sell lunches on Saturday too, but just couldn't work it out with our other schedules and commitments.

Comment

• can make chili dogs. want frybread tacos.

Comment

• i wanna golf. anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                        i wanna golf. anyone else?
                        My plan exactly!

Comment

• I second jonesy. not to be harsh, but seriously, if you want to sell me a hot lunch, make me something I would enjoy eating.
                          hot dog.... not a pleasing thought.

fortunately, there is no nasty pooping emocon.

Comment

sure there is... <-- see

Comment

• Balls! I'm missing the first TDG of the year. I was looking forward to the beat down Putt THIS! will be giving Griplock. Go TEAM!

Have fun...hope the weather is awesome. Quaffers for everyone!!!!

Comment

I second jonesy. not to be harsh, but seriously, if you want to sell me a hot lunch, make me something I would enjoy eating.
                                hot dog.... not a pleasing thought.

I for one am looking forward to a good ol' chili dog. Yummmy!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X