X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
    Forgive me for being confused, but does a person need to show up at the preliminaries and play 4 rounds to get their rating for TDG? What if that person already has a rating? Do they still need to play 4 rounds at Pier?

Thank you for your patience.
    No worries. Here's how we set ratings for TDG:
    1. Current PDGA members use their current rating at the start of TDG Oct 8/9
    2. Former TDG players use last year's final rating
    3. If you do not get a rating from 1 or 2 then you must play at least one rated round during the Prelims at Pier Park on Oct 8/9
    4. Still no rating from 1-3 you start the year with a rating of 1000. It will not be factored into your rating for the rest of the year, your rating going forward will be based upon what rounds you shoot in TDG.

That said, if only peeps without ratings show up and play then we will have a hard time seeding the round for those without ratings. So basically this is the lowest key of the low key events that I run. We are there to have some fun rounds, drink some quaffers, shoot the shite, run some smack and play a little disc golf. IF you can come out and play please do so. You can play in up to 4 rounds that weekend if you wish.

Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
    So, I am interested in playing TDG, yet haven't found a team somehow. Enough of you out there know me, so point me in the right direction, if you could. Cheers!
    Well, it looks like the last team with any roster opening is the Discrupters team led by Wes Hansen. They might have an opening for someone who is dedicated to making all of the events. I would PM him on this forum with your desire to join TDG. I believe that we are at 138 peeps for our 140 person league.

We are almost ready to get this baby started!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    I’ll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• The Discrupters have a full team. The 7th & 8th players are undergoing three days of DG boot camp to see who gets the starting spot.

Please, no more resumes.

Official roster will be submitted to TDG Commissioner forthwith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
        The Discrupters have a full team. The 7th & 8th players are undergoing three days of DG boot camp to see who gets the starting spot.

Please, no more resumes.

Official roster will be submitted to TDG Commissioner forthwith.
        And with that...............Let the Games begin!

Bob

Comment

• AH YA LOVE ME SOME TEAM DISC GOLF
          PDGA # 31451
          2 Mini Aces
          75 Aces
          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
          DISC GOLF OR DIE
          BOB CABAL
          DISCVANGO
          JEFF ELLIOT
          G-MAN
          JORDAN LEWIS
          JEFF HAGERTY
          JAMES GARCELON
          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
            No worries. Here's how we set ratings for TDG:
            1. Current PDGA members use their current rating at the start of TDG Oct 8/9
            2. Former TDG players use last year's final rating
            3. If you do not get a rating from 1 or 2 then you must play at least one rated round during the Prelims at Pier Park on Oct 8/9
            4. Still no rating from 1-3 you start the year with a rating of 1000. It will not be factored into your rating for the rest of the year, your rating going forward will be based upon what rounds you shoot in TDG.

That said, if only peeps without ratings show up and play then we will have a hard time seeding the round for those without ratings. So basically this is the lowest key of the low key events that I run. We are there to have some fun rounds, drink some quaffers, shoot the shite, run some smack and play a little disc golf. IF you can come out and play please do so. You can play in up to 4 rounds that weekend if you wish.

Well, it looks like the last team with any roster opening is the Discrupters team led by Wes Hansen. They might have an opening for someone who is dedicated to making all of the events. I would PM him on this forum with your desire to join TDG. I believe that we are at 138 peeps for our 140 person league.

We are almost ready to get this baby started!

So when does the schedule get set in stone? I am ready to play!

Comment

• Chain damage

Preliminaries – Saturday/Sunday October 8th/9th: Pier Park – 9a
              Week 1 - Saturday/Sunday October 22nd/23rd: Sorosis Park– 9a
              Week 2 - Saturday/Sunday November 5th/6th: N Bonneville – 8x
              Week 3 - Saturday/Sunday November 19th/20th: Horning’s Canyon Course – 8x
              Week 4 - Saturday/Sunday December 3rd/4th: Pier Park – 8a
              Week 5 - Saturday/Sunday December 10th/11th: Dabney State Park – 8a
              Week 6 - Saturday/Sunday December 31st/1st: Timber Park – 8x
              Week 7 - Saturday/Sunday January 14th/15th: McIver State Park– 8x
              Week 8 - Saturday/Sunday January 28th/29th: Trojan Park – 9a
              Week 9 - Saturday/Sunday February 11th/12th: Adair County Park – 9a
              Championships - Saturday/Sunday February 25th/26th: McIver State Park – 9a
              CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

• I like this schedule

Preliminaries – Saturday/Sunday October 8th/9th: McIver – 8a
                Week 1 - Saturday/Sunday October 22nd/23rd: Sorosis Park– 8a
                Week 2 - Saturday/Sunday November 5th/6th: N Bonneville – 8a
                Week 3 - Saturday/Sunday November 19th/20th: Horning’s Canyon – 8a
                Week 4 - Saturday/Sunday December 3rd/4th: Timber Park – 8a
                Week 6 - Saturday/Sunday December 31st/1st: Pier Park – 8x
                Week 7 - Saturday/Sunday January 14th/15th: Trojan Park - 8a
                Week 8 - Saturday/Sunday January 28th/29th: Willamette Park – 8a
                Week 9 - Saturday/Sunday February 11th/12th: Adair County Park – 8a
                Championships - Saturday/Sunday February 25th/26th: McIver State Park – 8a

Comment

• Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                  I like this schedule

Preliminaries – Saturday/Sunday October 8th/9th: McIver – 8a
                  Week 1 - Saturday/Sunday October 22nd/23rd: Sorosis Park– 8a
                  Week 2 - Saturday/Sunday November 5th/6th: N Bonneville – 8a
                  Week 3 - Saturday/Sunday November 19th/20th: Horning’s Canyon – 8a
                  Week 4 - Saturday/Sunday December 3rd/4th: Timber Park – 8a
                  Week 6 - Saturday/Sunday December 31st/1st: Pier Park – 8x
                  Week 7 - Saturday/Sunday January 14th/15th: Trojan Park - 8a
                  Week 8 - Saturday/Sunday January 28th/29th: Willamette Park – 8a
                  Week 9 - Saturday/Sunday February 11th/12th: Adair County Park – 8a
                  Championships - Saturday/Sunday February 25th/26th: McIver State Park – 8a
                  Hey we already had the team meeting at trojan remember were set .
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  75 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• i really like the addition of willamette. I have never had the opportunity to play there.
                    i'm excited

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                      i really like the addition of willamette. I have never had the opportunity to play there.
                      i'm excited
                      Reading for comprehension has never been your strong suit has it?

Preliminaries – Saturday/Sunday October 8th/9th: Pier Park – 9a
                      Week 1 - Saturday/Sunday October 22nd/23rd: Sorosis Park– 9a
                      Week 2 - Saturday/Sunday November 5th/6th: N Bonneville – 8x
                      Week 3 - Saturday/Sunday November 19th/20th: Horning’s Canyon Course – 8x
                      Week 4 - Saturday/Sunday December 3rd/4th: Pier Park – 8a
                      Week 6 - Saturday/Sunday December 31st/1st: Timber Park – 8x
                      Week 7 - Saturday/Sunday January 14th/15th: McIver State Park– 8x
                      Week 8 - Saturday/Sunday January 28th/29th: Trojan Park – 9a
                      Week 9 - Saturday/Sunday February 11th/12th: Adair County Park – 9a
                      Championships - Saturday/Sunday February 25th/26th: McIver State Park – 9a

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                      Or does here stand the last remaining man
                      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                      I’ll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                        Reading for comprehension has never been your strong suit has it?
                        Sines, your arrival to team disc golf is official: you've been insulted by the commissioner.
                        Looking forward to sharing a quaffer with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                          Sines, your arrival to team disc golf is official: you've been insulted by the commissioner.
                          Looking forward to sharing a quaffer with you!

Sharing a quaffer? I suppose you'll make Sines drink the bottom part? Don't be a such tight arse and let him have own damn quaffer. Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Jeff!!!!!!!

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                            Sharing a quaffer? I suppose you'll make Sines drink the bottom part? Don't be a such tight arse and let him have own damn quaffer. Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Jeff!!!!!!!

Bob
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• With the official schedule up, we are happy to announce the Chick Flick fundraiser hot lunch dates!
                              All money raised from these lunches will go to our annual Chick Flick tournament.
                              There will be a vegetarian option guaranteed to be delicious (different at each event).
                              I'll post what's for lunch as the dates get closer. We do know we're saving frybread tacos for the championships!

All lunches will be $5 and include a dessert and drink.

Week 1 - Sunday October 23rd: Sorosis Park– 9a
                              Week 3 - Sunday November 20th: Horning’s Canyon Course – 8x
                              Week 5 - Sunday December 11th: Dabney State Park – 8a
                              Week 7 - Sunday January 15th: McIver State Park– 8x
                              Championships - Sunday February 26th: McIver State Park – 9a

Comment

• Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                                With the official schedule up, we are happy to announce the Chick Flick fundraiser hot lunch dates!
                                All money raised from these lunches will go to our annual Chick Flick tournament.
                                There will be a vegetarian option guaranteed to be delicious (different at each event).
                                I'll post what's for lunch as the dates get closer. We do know we're saving frybread tacos for the championships!

All lunches will be $5 and include a dessert and drink.

Week 1 - Sunday October 23rd: Sorosis Park– 9a
                                Week 3 - Sunday November 20th: Horning’s Canyon Course – 8x
                                Week 5 - Sunday December 11th: Dabney State Park – 8a
                                Week 7 - Sunday January 15th: McIver State Park– 8x
                                Championships - Sunday February 26th: McIver State Park – 9a
                                Oh Yeah!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X