Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it how it was last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
      1. As long as Big Winds fields a team and drives a lot farther than any other team we WILL be playing the 2 courses with tee pads in the gorge. I am trying to get them both played early in the season this year to try and keep us out of the snow/ice problems that can plague those courses later in the winter.

4. You will notice that we will be playing more short courses than long courses during OTDG. This is a handicapped league designed for all levels of play and doesn't cater to the long arm players.

Jordan, I fully agree with you. Wes, quite your crying . Sorosis, and North Bonneville are fun courses. Jordan, playing these 2 earlier in the season is a very wise suggestion. Maybe Dabney could be considered before the rains hit? That monsoon was miserable
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• I went back and checked... I wasn't crying, I was stating an opinion or two.
        After Mr. Lewis' response I also differed to his wisdom regarding TDG courses and scheduling.
        I still don't like either of the Gorge courses (which may be influenced by my having played them hurt, in bad weather, tired, poorly and only once) but that doesn't mean I was crying about them.
        They only thing in DG that makes me cry is the way I play.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          I retract my Friday availability, at least on any Friday preceding a 2-day PDGA tourney I am playing in. Therefore, Friday Sep. 16 does not work for me, but Friday, Sep. 23 would be OK.
          I second this! Make it the 23rd please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
            Looks like my weekday availability is going to be changing as of Monday. I may have someone else go in my stead or give my votes to the commish to do as he see's best for us all.
            Ill go let me know
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            75 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by DMZ View Post
              I second this! Make it the 23rd please!
              Maybe we should just hold it in the parking lot of the Trojan park since we will all seem to be there anyway? I am leaning towards just blowing off the captains meeting and laying out the schedule and calling it good!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                Maybe we should just hold it in the parking lot of the Trojan park since we will all seem to be there anyway? I am leaning towards just blowing off the captains meeting and laying out the schedule and calling it good!

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
                PDGA # 31451
                2 Mini Aces
                75 Aces
                PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                BOB CABAL
                DISCVANGO
                JEFF ELLIOT
                G-MAN
                JORDAN LEWIS
                JEFF HAGERTY
                JAMES GARCELON
                SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Jordan,
                  I trust your judgement either way. If we need to change to the 23rd to cater to the most amount of captains I understand. That day is my 16yr Anniversary and I will not dare test that one out on my wife. But I would be happy to send one of my teammates or submit my vote to the Commish. Whatever your preference is.
                  PDGA# 49616
                  Stumptown# 353

Comment

• Crap... now that the SOWS schedule is out, I don't like our schedule anymore...

I want to go to Wolf Creek on November 6. Tom Pearce West on December 4th. Can we free up these two weeks somehow?
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      Crap... now that the SOWS schedule is out, I don't like our schedule anymore...

I want to go to Wolf Creek on November 6. Tom Pearce West on December 4th. Can we free up these two weeks somehow?
                      Yeah, you can tell Yose to quit hoggin in on my dates...

Comment

• I will likely miss the 12/4 TDG event then, as I have wanted to play TP West for a while now...

The rest of the year looks clear but for these two conflicts.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I will likely miss the 12/4 TDG event then, as I have wanted to play TP West for a while now...

The rest of the year looks clear but for these two conflicts.
                          Make your decisions carefully, you are still on double secret probation from last year...

Comment

• Double secret probation... You know what this means, right?

TOGA PARTY!!!
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Double secret probation... You know what this means, right?

TOGA PARTY!!!
                              Fat Drunk & Stupid is no way to go through life, son...

Comment

• Jordan,
                                Will there be a captains meeting on the 16th (This Friday)? or will it be a different day?
                                PDGA# 49616
                                Stumptown# 353

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X