X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darr View Post
    Did anybody on either of your teams shoot 1000 rated rounds in the snow and win Slosh #2 MPO at TIMBER??
    1000? Hell, I'm having a hard enough time not letting my current 843 go to my head!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
      1000? Hell, I'm having a hard enough time not letting my current 843 go to my head!!!
      You either had to pay somebody off or sleep with somebody to get a 843 rating and I'm thinking since nobody would sleep with you, you had to pay big bucks to get that rating.

Bob

Comment

How are you feeling, Bob? Hope your shoulder's on the mend. Eric's back is all screwed up, so it looks like our team will be the walking wounded this weekend. Ah well, we'll still be there - ready to play and get disorderly.

Comment

I sucked... (other than providing comic relief for Dark Horse and the Bellingers with my dazzling display of coordination in the parking lot) but...

WE BEAT THE PACKERS!
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam
            I sucked...
            I feel your pain! Gwain and T-Bell can confirm that

I believe that we are still in 1st

BIG PROPS to T-Bell you played two very good rounds!

Comment

You are. We picked up one of the two points that were separating us.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

How did Dark Horse do? Putt This is now 3.5 points out of first after our convincing 8.5-3.5 victory over Rockwood. However Dark Horse was also ahead of us by two points.

Had a blast as usual!

Thanks to Jordan for everything, Sandy for manning the grill, Vapor Trails for chips/dip, Rockwood for a great match and the weather for staying dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                  How did Dark Horse do? Putt This is now 3.5 points out of first after our convincing 8.5-3.5 victory over Rockwood. However Dark Horse was also ahead of us by two points.

Had a blast as usual!

Thanks to Jordan for everything, Sandy for manning the grill, Vapor Trails for chips/dip, Rockwood for a great match and the weather for staying dry.
                  I know they won. I think we only got 3 points yesterday. I'm also thinking that those 3 points were won by the ladies on our team. Shaw and I won singles in the morning and Kirsten and I won doubles in the afternoon. Our whole team won the important showing up point though Go Team!

Thanks for the cool bag tags Dark Horsies!

Comment

Ha! I was teasin' the boys about that - only our ladies got points this weekend. Ah well, I bet our men will tear it up at Milo.

Thanks everyone for a great day. Tons of fun as usual. And those tags cracked me up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                      Ha! I was teasin' the boys about that - only our ladies got points this weekend. Ah well, I bet our men will tear it up at Milo.

Thanks everyone for a great day. Tons of fun as usual. And those tags cracked me up!!
                      Damn, I feel sooooooooooooo inadequate. But then everybody knows that the ladies RULE. Two weeks to get ready for the monster know as Milo. Reminder to self................putting practice daily.

And yes, to Dark Horse for the Bag Tags and the great time out there. Jeff, soooooooooo sorry for the tree comment just before your drive. Into the TREE! Not really and I wouldn't have it done had I not known already that I was way out of chances to win. It really is tough to beat such a solid player. Great job!

Jordan as usual you are the man, for all that you do to make this happen for us all.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        Two weeks to get ready for the monster know as Milo. Reminder to self................putting practice daily.
                        Not neccessary. Just park your drives and there is no need to putt. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Not neccessary. Just park your drives and there is no need to putt. Simple.

Do you really think they will shorten the course up to 200 ft holes? All 18? That's all it would take.

Bob

Comment

Jordan as usual you are the man, for all that you do to make this happen for us all.
                            Bob

Comment

Do you really think they will shorten the course up to 200 ft holes? All 18? That's all it would take.

Bob
                              200 feet?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X