Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you guys need a breather and what not, but I am really curious to see round ratings from Sunday and end of season vs beginning of season ratings. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      I know you guys need a breather and what not, but I am really curious to see round ratings from Sunday and end of season vs beginning of season ratings. Thanks!
      Agreed, I want to know also. If Jordan's not up to it (which I totally understand ) I'll do the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
        Agreed, I want to know also. If Jordan's not up to it (which I totally understand ) I'll do the ratings.
        I'll pour the quaffers.
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          I'll pour the quaffers.
          I'll drink one!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
            Dooley it was fun as always, even though I know you were having a rough morning!
            it was not bad....it just looked that way compared to yours...I still had a blast...then Kevin kicked my butt in the afternoon so at least it was consistent

Comment

Originally posted by dooley View Post
              it was not bad....it just looked that way compared to yours...I still had a blast...then Kevin kicked my butt in the afternoon so at least it was consistent
              I don't know about that...I think I just hung on.

For my last round of the year I don't know if I could have had a better group... the captain, Lance, and last but not least the Dooley man!

Can't wait to play with you again...4/17/11 at Dabney... I'll make sure your in my group one of the rounds.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X