X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Thanks

First off Team disc golf is awesome,and I wanted to take the time to thank people who without them team disc golf would not be,no matter how big or small.
    Cindy,Keith,Dave Z,Jeff H,Gawain S, and our leader Jordan lewis
    and all the team disc golf players.
    Without these peeps we would be in a world of hurt,and have withdraws for not playing during the winter, for this I thank you all Rock on team disc golf and team disc golfers
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
    First off Team disc golf is awesome,and I wanted to take the time to thank people who without them team disc golf would not be,no matter how big or small.
    Cindy,Keith,Dave Z,Jeff H,Gawain S, and our leader Jordan lewis
    and all the team disc golf players.
    Without these peeps we would be in a world of hurt,and have withdraws for not playing during the winter, for this I thank you all Rock on team disc golf and team disc golfers
    You are welcome, my pleasure!

I've been playing tournaments for 12 years and team golf has become my favorite kind of organized event. Many of my best golf memories are from team events, the comradery (with teammates and opponents) during the rounds and the fun party atmosphere in the parking lot between rounds.

I second Chris's thanks. First to Jordan, without whom this would not be happening. Secondly to those who have helped Jordan keep his workload managable; without their help Jordan would have long ago burned out.

Long live Oregon Team Golf!

Comment

This season has been so much fun! I'm so happy Jordan asked me to play. I've learned a boatload from all the veteran OTDG members. I can now see who to go to for better technique, played courses I would not have tried, in weather I would never have dared, and met people through playing all the rounds I would not have had the opportunity to meet any other way. I look forward to competing with some on the Sunday crew at Milo as well. Thanks to all who make this happen, I hope to help next season if needed as well. I can't wait to play with all these people I've met in nice weather, and get to know them better. This is a great group!

I hopped onto a league night while in Scottsdale, AZ playing at Vista Del Camino this Thursday. Great group, but no where near the attention to detail or etiquette I see in the OTDG we enjoy. No one using a marker disc, no help to guide someone new to the course, throwing out of turn on the fairway, answering cell phones, zero score card detail, and throwing out of turn on the tee pad; these were just a few funny things I noticed. I felt bad for them, but happy for me that we have this level of team golf here.
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

thanks

I had a blast again this year...Jordan,Gawain,Jeff.H,Keith and all who put forth effort to run this make it feel as though we have FUN, competetive golf year round here...and all T.D.Gers make it so

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X