X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: adair results

Griplock took 3 of 5 points in the morning round. Next round in a few minutes.

Griplok 9 ript 2

Comment

A Touch Windy...

How did the wind storm affect the scores for the afternoon round Saturday? Gusts were in the 30-40 mph range for almost an hour (2:15 - 3:15ish) in the mid valley today.

Comment

The wind messed with everyone pretty bad. Even my most overstable driver became flippy. Made it tough.
        According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
          The wind messed with everyone pretty bad. Even my most overstable driver became flippy. Made it tough.
          Fortunately we had finished up the Albany Monthly At Simpson Park and were having lunch at Calapooia when it hit. Adair gets more than its fair share of wind during the year, where other mid valley courses like Willamette, Waterloo and even Bryant are protected much better.

Comment

Wind was awesome. Best most enjoyable round I've played in the valley so far

Comment

We had a tornado warning to start the second round. Sounded like we were being invaded.

Comment

siren

Originally posted by DanD View Post
                We had a tornado warning to start the second round. Sounded like we were being invaded.
                I think that was the alarm for the local volunteer fire dept.

Comment

either way it was cool. great end to the regular season!

Comment

Team Aces Holes finished with 5-4 record
                    PDGA # 31451
                    2 Mini Aces
                    75 Aces
                    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                    DISC GOLF OR DIE
                    BOB CABAL
                    DISCVANGO
                    JEFF ELLIOT
                    G-MAN
                    JORDAN LEWIS
                    JEFF HAGERTY
                    JAMES GARCELON
                    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Hey, Team Golfers, I need your help! I think I left my metal mini marker disc, the one with "18833" cut into it, on hole 3 at Adair yesterday. I would really like to get this handmade custom one-of-a-kind gift back. Please let me know if you have seen it; there is a handsome reward for its return! (I also left behind a blue CE Leopard - I can't remember where; there is also a handsome reward for its return.)
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

What a community! Jevon mentioned that Timmy found my lost marker and disc, Kevin gave me Timmy's phone #, Timmy told me he gave the items to Jamie (whom I had asked to keep an eye out for them), Sam will pick them up from Jamie, and I will get them back! I thank you all for your support - beverages for Jevon, Timmy, Kevin, Sam, and Jamie are ON ME - see you all at the Championships! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! (Now to call Everett and Dave P to call off the search, and I guess I won't need to make that 150-minute round trip to go look for those items as I had planned!)
                        Last edited by TreeLove; February 14th, 2011, 12:19 PM.
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

the alarm was for the tsunami.... according to matty

Comment

Said items are in my possession. They can be retrieved at any point this afternoon or evening. Well done, team.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                              the alarm was for the tsunami.... according to matty
                              Hmmmm.....the alarm didn't go off on Sunday when Putt This! drowned West Side Slingers in a massive tsunami of defeat.....

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X