• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Disc Golf: time OFF

good timing for a break from TDG
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

I was just telling Eric last night that it's a good thing we played Dabney a week earlier than if we had continued the every other week scheduling. That would have been a real pain in the ass yesterday. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
      I was just telling Eric last night that it's a good thing we played Dabney a week earlier than if we had continued the every other week scheduling. That would have been a real pain in the ass yesterday. Ha!
      I think I would have rather played yesterday than in the pouring cold rain.

Bob

Comment

Yeah... I don't mind the cold as much as I mind the wind and the rain. I miss me some TDG and can't wait to get back to it!
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

QUOTE=NWDiscer;5160]good timing for a break from TDG [/QUOTE]

Jordan Lewis is BRILLIANT! How did he know we were gonna have this weather? Brilliant I tell you, just brilliant.

Bob

Comment

What do you mean?

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
            good timing for a break from TDG

Jordan Lewis is BRILLIANT! How did he know we were gonna have this weather? Brilliant I tell you, just brilliant.

Bob
            This was the weather that I wanted for us at Trojan! Well, maybe not the foot plus of snow, but the frozen water for sure. We may have missed our chance to play a frozen Trojan this year.

Of course if this weather never ends it could make all of the rest of TDG interesting.
            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

If it stays cold enough, long enough, Bishop and I plan on taking a full supply of discs out to the Alt 10 tee, and attempting to get the first skip ace off ice at Trojan....
              TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                If it stays cold enough, long enough, Bishop and I plan on taking a full supply of discs out to the Alt 10 tee, and attempting to get the first skip ace off ice at Trojan....
                That would be hella fun! Now where did I put my snowmobile?
                Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                PDGA #37890
                Stumptown #157
                ODW TDG 10-11
                3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X